Filesharing/FileUploading As A Business Model !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWorldOrder

Ok totally new to this scene however not to file hosts in general. From the view of the uploader as a source of income revenue i would like to make a few points however.
Firstly there must be a great deal of people posting links on all these forums around the clock so much so that anything you leave behind will get swamped and lost in a sea of new posts in a matter of minutes. That would make it pretty difficult to keep up and attract those click thrus you need to make a buck! Secondly all these file hosting providers are obviously turning the other way to all the copyright infringing files being stored despite what they state on their tos just to keep themselves appearing on the right side of the fence. That is where their bread is buttered and they know it. So i can safely assume i can upload with joy without seeing my account terminated?
If i managed 500 downloads but out of those about 300 were from members already with paid up and activated memberships on the filehost, do they stiill count them as a sale and as part of the 1000 downloads paid criteria?
I assume the posters are using auto submitting software to post links on forums and some kind of leeching software to upload/download such as rapidleech? WHat do people recommend?
I have previously tried being an affiliate and making a buck through programs with limited success due to traffic building limitations. Looking at this model although it seems easy on the surface i think it probably would be just as difficult and competitive in its own way am i wrong?
Apart from all that as i am new here i bid you a simple hello!;)

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back