Filesgator.com - 200$/5K PPD - 60% PPS Cookie Lifetime - OFFICIAL SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not use your site if I can not upload just a few files

cb4680c7d51ce46fde44.jpg

Also there is no easy way to get links for the files that did upload. I do not have time to click each file for the link. IF I highlight the files that I did upload they are short urls, they do not contain the file name. Sorry but this is not useable by me.

Last edited:
I can not use your site if I can not upload just a few files

cb4680c7d51ce46fde44.jpg

Also there is no easy way to get links for the files that did upload. I do not have time to click each file for the link. IF I highlight the files that I did upload they are short urls, they do not contain the file name. Sorry but this is not useable by me.

Dear unfortunately we are currently allow remote uploads 50 files 1mb to 5gb per file in one day...you are consumed 21GB Space and upload 50 file in hour...so defiantly you are show the error as you quote me...YOU HAVE REACHED THE MAXIMUM PERMITTED UPLOADS FOR TODAY...
But no problem i have set the limit 50 to 100 files per one day...
my aim to provide a better to better speed uploads or downloads...well enjoy and hope so we will alowed and mass uploader infuture...and select all links in one click...

regards..

cool, another copycat

why you need to copy openload design?

OH! Really :facepalm:
dude its a business not a copycat and everything is purchased...and for kind information before start the thread every purchase receipt forwarded to wj administration for checking...and after verification he allowed or rejected..
and openload used a yetishare script..

Last edited:
I thank you for the upgrade, but I still upload like 200+ GB at a time so that would be 400 files and if I do music that could be another 50-100 files. So that still does not work for me. Also if i goto get my links I do not know which is what. as you can see it has generic links with no file name

30jmkuc.jpg

As far as speed, it is fine. I do not need more just need to be able to organize my links and to be able to upload what I need to upload without restrictions

Last edited:
cool, another copycat

dude its a business not a copycat and everything is purchased...and for kind information before start the thread every purchase receipt forwarded to wj administration for checking...and after verification he allowed or rejected..

Openload don't use any pre-made noobish scripts, their code is 100% custom.

If you want to tell me that your site is not copycat of openload you are moron.

cool, another copycat

Openload is using Yetishare.. really.. hahahahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back