Filesfrog.net - UP TO 20$ PPD- Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment Requested

d6fb27b6eea01ccdb7cca0094568ee99.png

Humm. okey. :(
no problem at all, but site is down at moment :(
we working to fix the problem now

well filesfrog i love your host, but i reach the limit space.
im asking for a premium account because im a great uploader and i will use more than 500 GB.
I will do not download anything, im just a big uploader.
Hope you can upgrade me to premium, if you dont mind, because i always like your host and always upload to it.
Thanks

I cant upload right now.
Error: not enough disk space on your account

Last edited:
@Files Frog
please fix and test all and then reply here, because everyday some file size limit error in showing in your page, also if possible test detailed report page too.

why i am always telling you to fix things and add something ? because For PPS there is only one option FileOM.com, which count and pay correctly without shave, like that for PPD now we have Great "Kingfiles" but they have very less number of countries and download speed is 1 mbps, but still they're popular (highly) , but with more than 10 mbps download speed why Filesfrog is still not popular among users .....?? Stability

remember my word, if you're stable means, you have a great potential to grow, but "Stability" decide all, not high download speed.

EDIT ::::
just checked, upload is working fine now, even tested 623 MB file size, it uploaded flawlessly, hope it will continue.

Last edited:
I confirm dogupload is the old name of this host but when uploaders found it offensive it changed to filesfrog
second it has great speed and counting but when it became popular it is no longer stable
it definitely lacks some professional work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back