Filesfrog.net - UP TO 20$ PPD- Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am the only person who cant bonus

sorry to tell truths :(
couz you not active user yet only 2 files without any payments
hope we see you on the big bounes next month :handshake:

actually i had many files and i was doing good at first.i loved filesfrog so much,because count everything till 1 dollar from one user

but dont misunderstand it, many problems and upload slow speeds ,no ftp options made me not trustfull to your site

so as you say,if i am more active ,i will get bonus..
i tell you,if your host gets better and all problems fixed ,so i will be more active

peace

couz you not active user yet only 2 files without any payments
hope we see you on the big bounes next month :handshake:

actually i had many files and i was doing good at first.i loved filesfrog so much,because count everything till 1 dollar from one user

but dont misunderstand it, many problems and upload slow speeds ,no ftp options made me not trustfull to your site

i tell you,if your host gets better and all problems fixed ,so i will be more active

peace

site without any prob no we are sure and ftp you will see it soon

thanks a lot for bonus Files Frog :) :)

you are wellcome

peace

site without any prob no we are sure and ftp you will see it soon

thanks a lot for bonus Files Frog :) :)

you are wellcome

after ftp .you will get 15 users more (referrals for me ;) )

you will understand how much active i am ;)

i am looking forward to it

and now i am using another host ,its also cool and gives 10 dollars for 1000 downloads to turkey...
generally video and ffile hosting companies give good money to turkey ,but you put it on tier 3 and its sad,

is that any chance that you can put turkey to tier 2 please..

thankd even you can do or not but it would be great
thanks a lot for fast support :handshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back