Filesfrog.net - UP TO 20$ PPD- Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have banned me and you have write me this:
"your account banned we see alot of fake downloads from same ips and direct links we can`t pay you"

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE YOUR SYSTEM WRONG

have also banned my friend for the same reason and this always before you pay.

I have sent emails but I have never answered.

if you are honest, you have to explain your mistakes at all and why do not you give me my money

why do not you answer?

I asked for an explanation. have found that the reason that day had to pay both to me and to another uploader. I have not answered them.
I swear I have not cheated anyone and they know it very well. I used the system normally.
The fact that do not respond to my questions is only a confirmation of what I say.
In my experience I tell you beware

Then what if say someone else fakes your downloads (may be to take revenge). In that case the actual uploader is not guilty. Then what to do??

I'm waiting 3 days for payment ;/ What is wrong? I always get money faster than 1 day. My nick is Paulo on filesfrog
all webmoney payments will sending it next few h

Then what if say someone else fakes your downloads (may be to take revenge). In that case the actual uploader is not guilty. Then what to do??

if it revenge maybe 100 or 200 downloads not over 98% from it and all downloads come from user panel;)

Last edited:
for all uploaders test remote upload now

Can you please add remote premium support to rapidgator? Because its more easy to remote. All premium support on main page are outdated filehosts.

will add it next few h:handshake:

he said he will fix everything today but nothing changed
maybe we should find another host

all prob fixed remotupload working good now and we not said we will add ftb to day you will see it next 15 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back