Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
When it comes to PPD i can say there are lots of FS Downloader but they only pay $25 per 1000 download..

when it comes to FJ and FP even though they pay a little bit higher there are some downloaders who still prefer other popular filehost like fileserve and filesonic.. If you have a good content no matter what filehost you use they would still download it..

ppl always said fileserve is the champion of shaving download stats
i don't believe it so i try it out myself then find out that it's ture 8-) fileserve did shave download stats like mad

go with fileserve . i use upload on FS since they born , and i will until they die , if they die ! for PPD , best !

yes it worth!u will have many download + more viwes into your threads!also fs kill les links then fsc and others!

Last edited:
ppl always said fileserve is the champion of shaving download stats
i don't believe it so i try it out myself then find out that it's ture 8-) fileserve did shave download stats like mad

Everyone has fileserve premium account, so if you upload parts, they will count only 1 download.. Make the single links, and try then.

I think I'm going with fileserve because of their download speed. I hate the fact that they shave the earnings but happy downloaders are much more important for me.

I hope they increase their PPD rate and add EU server.. :(

LoL .. why they should increase ? All people will move there so i don't want that.
Better small PPD rate ==>downloads (less money , but you still make) ==> and it won't die soon as WU did.;)
That's my opinion.

But we don't have much option. Their download speeds are great and they're famous which means more downloads. If I go with, let's say, filepost, it'll take quite a while to gain trust of the downloaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back