Status
Not open for further replies.

lukip006

Banned
Banned
Didnt recieve a Fileserve payout this week while he payment has been approved for more than 48 hours(PP).. Did this happen to anybody else?

15 comments
Sunday Transfer, Tuesday Request and lastly they pay on Wednesday every week. That's how their system works..
You don't have the control how you get a paid with them. Deal with their policy...

Transferring from Monday to Saturday doesn't work.... If you look on Ricky's Signatures.. explains it all.

thanks

@barrix - yes we know that

but he is trying to say that he requested before sunday clicked payout when it appeared
and wednesday and now thursday passed and he was not payed
he only has "approved" in his "MY Earnings" page
so he asks if there is anyone with the same situation

OT - yes same here mate - status approved but not paid - but I do not think
it is something serious - we will be paid sooner or later dont worry ;)

you guys should really use the contact us page at their site , since ricky isn't here now
no offence to OP , but the only one who can give you real solution is the support .

@Zenica: Exactly thats what happened to me. :)
Thanks for your suggestions. Yes I have already contacted them.This thread was to have an opinion as to whether this issue has been faced by anybody else or is it just me.. Thread can be closed now.

Fileserve only pays on Wednesdays. Keep that in mind before posting anything. It's the policy Ricky mentioned on the official thread.

If you request your payment on Thursday, you'll get it on the coming Wednesday. If you request it on Tuesday, you'll also get it on next wednesday. Now you calculate yourself.

Ricky is on holiday. It's almost 2 weeks now... He said he will be back in 18th.. in fileserve topic... Topic was closed due to staff is away.

He took a time off all sort of chaos happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back