Status
Not open for further replies.

malkovich

Banned
Banned
it's sad to say that but it's true
i liked fileserve right from the beginning but things getting worse day by day, and it's really piss me off today

i got about 1500 downloads just from files i uploaded in 11 July (at the time of the screenshot).
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/jnfOv.jpg
most of them are bigger than 200MB and 400MB, downloads come from group A and B mainly
and here's the stats

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/QNTDt.jpg
I have ~7k files in my account, so i guess they only count 20~40% of my downloads.
miscaculating? Delay in stats? No, it's cheating!
what's the meaning of the next promo while they're fuck'n cheating us like that?
fileserve is becoming fileshittttt

16 comments
What filemanager shows aren't unique finished downloads, which are the only thing counted for $.
Filemanager shows unnecessary stuff, like unfinished downloads. Example would be, someone start downloading file from you as free user, connection breaks, you get 1 point in filemanager, but that doesnt count for $. So, same user downloads file again. Now you have 2 points there, but only one point counts.

Yes they are cheating on stats... since last week... Ricky is away on holiday... There's nothing we can do :( He will be back on 18th as he said in reply...

Dude FS gives you points only for unique downloads ,but in filemanager they also display non -unique download.So they are not cheating.

:facepalm: If you CAN prove it, report it. I am not standing on their side.
But also speculating without ANY proofs, doesn't make it truth.

They Count Only 40-50% Download & Its True But They Never Accepted That.
Yaa Its Becomes FileShittttttt Now.

agreed. i know they dont count exactly what we got but about ~70% is still ok
these recently days is totally different

@cvrle77 i dont have to prove anything, they get all the "rights" you know
just really pissed off and wanted to let it out

@malkovich, as I said, you HAVE to prove your claims. Otherwise, you can't go around claiming you 'know' something, or calling anyone cheater.

I know how to teleport, if you want to know how, you will have to do it yourself.
I will show you the images of me being in one country, and after that, being in another country.

It simply doesn't work that way. For example, in science, if anyone have theory to propose, he is obliged to provide proof. Otherwise, it doesn't work. Just like this.

You may not know, but I was the one who hunted down Usershare here for 2+ months to prove they are cheaters, however, you can't prove someone is cheater if they are paying regularly. What I am saying, if you can make rock-solid proof, I will support you all the way.
I am not against you, or with ''them''. But I am being here realistic. Without proof, what is the use of creating a thread, you won't convince anyone.

Staff will support you also, just provide proofs.

and you guys arent cheating at all uploading illegal files originally distributed for free right? im so sick of these threads. if you dont like a filehost use someone else then, simple

They have the right to close your damned accounts and deny you any payment, because you're uploading illegal files.

So stop crying about them cheating, and go get a real job if you need the money so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back