Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatefed

I don't mean to defame Fileserve, it's a great host.
But somehow every morning I see the number of files reduced by 10..:-(

Im a casual uploader but it's taken me around 2 months to reach 100 files..

19 comments
if so then tomorrow morning your account maybe disabled ;) stop reuploading deleted files, it will get your account disabled - quaranteed!

^ your point?

it doesnt matter if your a full time uploader or a casual uploader, if the file has been requested by its copyright owners to be removed, than fileserve will have to abide by their request - thats a given mate .

so you wanna ask FileServe not to delete your files even though they are reported by copyright owners?

I see no issue here.

Doesnt matter all filehosts will delete files if they get complaints. Get over it and keep reupping it. You gotta keep at it always. At least FS doesnt blacklist md5 :-)

now im slightly curious, i get deleted files every 5 days i'd say...but i'm in fuck em mode. so i reupload

my releases are pretty darn unique, but i do post only at wbb.

rarely do i change a filename unless i want to, never done an md5 change.

to others with topics of 2k + views with weekly to bi-weekly takedowns... :

what do you do? md5? name change? random names? passwords?

i usually upload unrarred files as well. inadvisable even if single link? or doesnt matter at all.

i know if it gets reported its gone, so "why ask" you might say, well how the fk else will i ever find out. <3

thx

You should see what Hotfile does :|

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i9/e5718bc8.png[/SLIDE]

Each email has about 6-10 files being deleted, rarely only 1-2 links. <_<

Im wondering, do you guys reupload files to FS again or use the copy function to make a repost?

If we just reupload the deleted files once I'm guessing that would be alright, right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back