Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobles

Fileserve.com,

I have sent two messages through your site regarding the account status being in error and, as yet, received no response. Just in case they were both lost in transit, I included the pertinent info below. If you have any questions, I can be reached via the email displayed in the lower image.

Thanks for your prompt response,

Nobles

Image_1.jpg

Image_2.jpg

10 comments
ricky fs is banned here, they run away without any explanation or whatever..if you wanna cancel your credit card subscription make another card, is the only way..if you did transaction through paypal, read here and do the steps provided by paypal..
Good luck.
edit: paypal is banned here, lol.. just type on google " how to cancel paypay subscription...that would o the trick".
ps: if you are a downloader, i suggest you go to a private torrent tracker ( torrentday, ip torrents..) and buy a seedbox instead..

Naw my dumbass payed fileserv straight from my credit card... Big mistake... Now i dont even see my premium account and sent fs a message last night

unfortunate, there are big chances to waste your time..i guess the money are lost, but .go, cancel your cc and get a new one ..is the only way to stop them taking your money...

Yeah dude file a chargeback. You can also file complaints on their payment processor - egatepay.com

Btw most fileserve threads on wj get locked when people complain about them, I don't know why :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back