Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilz

Hello Friends,

Sorry friends for make you wait for the DL plugin, i created it for Rapidleechhost.com about 10-15 days (I dont know the exact date). I was Just delaying the Public release just by the request of Rapidleechhost.com as they do provide me resources and Hosting for the same.

Now CUTTING THE CRAP , and coming to main thing The plugin:---
Here it is, please say thanks after Download, it will encourage me to create more and More plugin for you all

Code:
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Black]http://rapidshare.com/files/399253581/fileserve_com.php[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Black]

Enjoy!

PS:- I Still cant Find Fileserve own created plugin , which was promised about 2 weeks ago by its admin RickyFS on WJ

32 comments
"Warning: fopen(fileserve_captcha.jpg) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/xx/public_html/xx/xx/classes/other.php on line 120"

its not workig on shared host?

Wait man ! Let me post a Working screen-shot here , this Plugin is made on
RAPIDLEECH SVN-303 version , it is requested to use that instead of yours

Doesn't seem to work with premium account. The plugin seems to connect to the server and got the file name correct, but not the size. It downloaded 200MB file as 349B... happens to all the other files I tried too haha. Thanks for the work btw Devilz, you rocks! :)

@rey2k5,
Just wanna Inform you this is FREE DOWNLOAD PLUGIN , not premium download Plugin.

It works properly, it is proved by Posted screenshot , See with your wide open eyes

I always get that error:
Warning: fopen(fileserve_captcha.jpg) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/classes/other.php on line 132

Please do update Your rapidleech script to SVN303 version , before using this Plugin.
This plugin is made on rapidleech rev42 SVN 303.
The error you are finding is due to OLD script only

Please do update Your rapidleech script to SVN303 version , before using this Plugin.
This plugin is made on rapidleech rev42 SVN 303.
The error you are finding is due to OLD script only

thank you, but the only thing to do is placing this script inside host folder? nothing else? I doubt maybe i have to do some other thing!

DEVIL, just chill out. Stop pissing with FS. You're a good coder and they're one of the best new filehosts!

PS: I did see their plugin on their first page. You just pwnd yourself mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back