FileSega.com - PPD Up to 60$/1000Dls PPS 70% of Sales+Rebills Hybrid Plan (40/40)

Status
Not open for further replies.
filesega.com, I have a question,
If someone visited my links then he registered a free account. He download one file. Next some days, he log in with this account. Buy a premium service. Have I get a rebill?

You have many downloaders and they won't register free accounts to downloads your files? 8-)
You can always split them into 800mb parts.

Regards.

According to my experience, they register only if they want to buy premiums.
However, most of them want to click -> wait some seconds -> start download when they are seeing a download link.
If they're satisfied with your free speed and have reached the daily download limit, they will buy premiums.
But if I make some trouble to them in their first trials, such as requiring them registering accounts, they will say "what the hell" and just skip these links.
That is, they even don't want to give a chance to your file host.

I have many mirror links, so links requiring registrations shouldn't be used by visitors.
While they can download other site's 1000MB links without registering accounts, how could you think they will register your filehost's accounts?
Changing my split policy means I have to recompress anything (more than 10TB files) and re-upload them to all filehosts, let alone editing every post on my website.
It's absolutely impractical to me, so I'm forced to give up your file host.

Last edited:
Possibility of Italy in Group A?

As it's already been said, Italy will remain in group B for now. And we will see the incoming traffic from Italy over the next few weeks.

filesega.com, I have a question,
If someone visited my links then he registered a free account. He download one file. Next some days, he log in with this account. Buy a premium service. Have I get a rebill?

Actually, you will have a sale. ;) You'll get a rebill if later on that user renews his premium. :)

According to my experience, they register only if they want to buy premiums.
However, most of them want to click -> wait some seconds -> start download when they are seeing a download link.
If they're satisfied with your free speed and have reached the daily download limit, they will buy premiums.
But if I make some trouble to them in their first trials, such as requiring them registering accounts, they will say "what the hell" and just skip these links.
That is, they even don't want to give a chance to your file host.

I have many mirror links, so links requiring registrations shouldn't be used by visitors.
While they can download other site's 1000MB links without registering accounts, how could you think they will register your filehost's accounts?
Changing my split policy means I have to recompress anything (more than 10TB files) and re-upload them to all filehosts, let alone editing every post on my website.
It's absolutely impractical to me, so I'm forced to give up your file host.

Ok.

Free users download limit has been set to 1Gb files, just like registered free users.

Enjoy our services.

Is uploading now working properly?

I uploaded 2 files in the morning. It showed 100% complete and even appeared in the files list.

But both file size 0 mb. Why so?

I tried downloading it myself and checked everything worked properly and got downloaded but file size 0 mb.

Do reply

Serbia in Group C or D? ??

Group C.

Possibility of France in Group A? (y)

It's already been said several times that, for now, France will remain in Group B.

Is uploading now working properly?

I uploaded 2 files in the morning. It showed 100% complete and even appeared in the files list.

But both file size 0 mb. Why so?

I tried downloading it myself and checked everything worked properly and got downloaded but file size 0 mb.

Do reply

It's not yet working properly. Our tech team is still working on fixing the script issues that are causing problems with uploads. We will inform you as soon as it's fixed. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.
I hope you can become the best file host. :)

You're welcome. Enjoy our services.

please fix your alertpay for purchase premium payment gate

We will be installing Payment Wall, which will allow you to purchase through AlertPay or several other methods. But it will be a while until it's ready.

Meanwhile, you can purchase through PayPal if you want.

Regards.

Can you add WebMoney to be able to buy premium?

As said above, we will be adding Payment Wall soon, which includes many methods of payment, and I think webmoney is also included.

You'll just have to wait for a while.

For now, only PayPal is available to purchase premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back