Filesbonus.com

AUGUST Welcome Month
Promotion 12.5% August 5-12
14% August 13-19
16% August 20-25
20% August 26-31 !

What we offer?
We pay you bonus earnings
on what you already earn from most filehosts.
We try to increase filehost traffic/signups and
make the users a extra buck or two.
We offer a 10% bonus on most filehosts.
Check out payout rate: HERE
Your trying 110% why shouldnt you get 110% percent.

How does it work?
You signup at filesbonus.com then use our bonus program.

How do I get paid?
Payment method is Paypal with a minimum payout of $15.00.
Alertpay to come in future update,so start earning now!

What are you waiting for?

Visit Us:http://www.filesbonus.com/

Last edited:
13 comments
It's simple you sign in your filesbonus account then sign up for file hosts under the links provided.

are you trying to tell me that you give there ref links and you earn 20+% from refferals and you give back 10% to users?:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

if no, nvm

Yes, I will not lie it uses a referral system. But it is not just links on a site, we have a great system that tracks statistics and charts for bonus earning on each site, payment charts, and ect. So it's still great way to earn extra. :)

So all sales goes to your account and you pay off uploaders who earn less by using this and not the filehost site? why would anyone use this :-?

No, you would get your original amount from filehost you always earn. Then you would get extra cash from being our referral. We also will have bonus promo's, So at certain times you would earn almost all of the bonus earnings. So you will get more money for your downloads.
There is no down side to it.

Last edited:
We will get our original amount, but you will get 20% of that amount, and give us 10% back keeping the rest 10%.

Reported. Keep your over smart brain out of here

Well i tried to help it'd be 10% more than you would've had and if someone else does it they won't give you anything. Plus was going to do 12-20% with promotions. :( BTW welcome promotion august 5-12 bumping it to 12.5%.

Last edited:
in other words, you just made website to spread your ref links, and you will pay from your refs, i wonder what filehosts have to say about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back