FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone whispered they will rename filegay.com only for gay movie sharing :) and op of this site will do his personal home movie :=)

Last edited:
if they allow free user to download up to 1GB i will use it.coz all my file are 500-900MB and i don't want to rar it which is it will takes times to rar first.

ftp upload 600kb!!

Last edited:
Hi guys, How is Filerose ? Is there people earning 100USD daily from this host ?
Im currently working with netload.in and it is not bad; what would you tell about filerose comparing to Netload ? Does filerose really shave sales ? How is payout time ? 2 weeks ?
Thanks in advance.

if they allow free user to download up to 1GB i will use it.coz all my file are 500-900MB and i don't want to rar it which is it will takes times to rar first.

ftp upload 600kb!!
Free user can upload to 2gb file size.

Hi guys, How is Filerose ? Is there people earning 100USD daily from this host ?
Im currently working with netload.in and it is not bad; what would you tell about filerose comparing to Netload ? Does filerose really shave sales ? How is payout time ? 2 weeks ?
Thanks in advance.
Trusted and verified user will get paid within 1 week. The rule is 10 business days.

Thanks in advance.

don't be stupid, do not work with this host. they are cheaters and they do not count all sales. Read pages before he is waiting new naives like you to steal from them

Free user can upload to 2gb file size.
im not asking about upload dude..im asking download...i don't care if i can upload up to 10GB but the downloader only can download up to 500MB!(i'm talking not a registered member)

when I was earning 100$ each day in fso and fs in past
filerose gave me nothing since I started . You shared wrz or xxx

Copy files FileRose to MY Files is internal copy
and everyone can leech your files internally.
not good , not good for me.

when I was earning 100$ each day in fso and fs in past
filerose gave me nothing since I started . You shared wrz or xxx

Copy files FileRose to MY Files is internal copy
and everyone can leech your files internally.
not good , not good for me.
Disabled as your request.

If you have any other suggestions, let's me know.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back