FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have set download filesize limit as 1gb...but still downloaders cant download files having size over 500mb...
Guest have only 500 mb limit size, FreeUser is 1gb :)
I don't think they have Free account in FileRose.

Ahhh....set guest download limit to 1gb...anything with size 700-1gb is ideal for sales...because people finding the file meant only for premium...hardly bother to download

1, What is your username ?
2, How many articles you have posted with only FileRose link? And what's about the file size ?

Many users have many sale in FileRose, You cannot get sale if you post with 4-5 files hosting and no file size limit ! And you cannot compare with a file host you've just posted in few days with a file host you post in few months !

1.PPS don't give a damn about file size???? even my file is 800KB PPS is no matter!!! But all my file are 500MB+ 2.Other filehosts I compare to is only a few days like you man!!! 3.How can I not get sales if I put you as my mirror?? so weirdo dog!! But guess what your LINK was alone with no mirror nothing at all!!! NOW WHAT??? anymore excuse to come up with??? I will sent you my User name via PM Im not get bank for what I Suppose to get then bye bye cuz FILEROSE BIG ASS SCAM man!!!!

Ahhh....set guest download limit to 1gb...anything with size 700-1gb is ideal for sales...because people finding the file meant only for premium...hardly bother to download

Please make the download size limit of guests and registered users consistent.
Let uploaders control how large files they can download.
Now Guest have 1gb file size limit download ! So you can control it by yourselft

1.PPS don't give a damn about file size???? even my file is 800KB PPS is no matter!!! But all my file are 500MB+ 2.Other filehosts I compare to is only a few days like you man!!! 3.How can I not get sales if I put you as my mirror?? so weirdo dog!! But guess what your LINK was alone with no mirror nothing at all!!! NOW WHAT??? anymore excuse to come up with??? I will sent you my User name via PM Im not get bank for what I Suppose to get then bye bye cuz FILEROSE BIG ASS SCAM man!!!!

Well, just see your account, 21 files total and 9 click download file, you think with a small files upload and click you want you have 2-5 sale/day ? Let's imagine it when sleep !

Why you change the subject? Im talking about only that 1 sale my friend bought for!!! not 2-5sales thing. Will I get credit for that 1*** sale that Im sure it is true???? Man you just!!... nothing more to say man....IM PPS uploader for long long time not just for a couple of days ok!!!

@filerose
can u make it for us screen shot download speed with premium account?

why is remote upload not worked?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back