FileReactor.com - 8$ Pay Per Sale & up to 32$ for 1000 Downloads (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome host!

we like it also FR:sun:

- maybe u should decrease the minimum payout from 25 to 20 if possible (small difference but 20$ is average and not so high to achieve)

- provide to uploaders a better price to extend premium and not only for 1 month price. 90days etc. discounted price for uploaders but not only month per month ;)

servers added and things look a bit better. Maybe an increase of free user DL speed is needed.

and also

FREE file size available for download to 1 GB

thanks for attention :)

keep up the PROFESSIONAL WORK u provide for all of us (made several tests well done ;) )

Last edited:
25373069043528245298.jpg

not bad :)

we have similar downloads and if 300mb-500mb files, that rate is actually too low. but i gotta admit downloaders really love filereactor links, dont know why.

I've been making some sales recently. In a way i had to change my earning system after they dropped PPD rates. Wouldn't it be better to see more detailed sales info? For instance i'd like to know which files create sales and this kind of info. It'd be much appreciated if you'd take it into your consideration.

FREE file size available for download to 1 GB
Is that true?

not yet :sun: (still is 500 mb free file size)

hopefully they can add option and uploader/user has to choose from my account settings

or

make default file size 800mb or 1GB for FREE visitors.

hope they increase file size form 500 to 800 mb soon ;)

@ FileReactor thks for help -- good luck with finishing server maintenance:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back