FileReactor.com - 8$ Pay Per Sale & up to 32$ for 1000 Downloads (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NvpMuzic i just see your Account is Created and no problem there. PM me your Username and Password i will check.

Thanks.

Hi everybody,

First of all I must say that I've high hopes on Filereactor, but there are things that disapoint me.

Hey,

1, Pay Per Sale Plan and Pay Per Download Plan Added and working Properly. now you can choose in My Account.
2, 1024MB Limit for Free Users will be done Soon.
3, Abujiu All File hosts Companies do like this you can check.

Thanks.

1, 8$ for a monthly premium is great, but what about rebills? what about trimestral or anual premiums? I think in these cases reward must be raised.
2, I hope so, this is vital for PPD programs, what is good for PPS is bad for PPD, maybe adding a Hibrid program would be a solution
3, Certainly not. Free and Registered downloads are counted by the vast majority of filehost. It depends on you if you count multiple downloads for a single IP, but you must count at least 1 for Free and Registered. Then not counting any download for Premiums is up to you, but I consider it an error. Counting 1 24h/Ip would be nice.

By the way, Filereactor is great, great interface, great ftp upload speed, great earnings table (Maybe Mexico in C :P), and great support. Premium accounts are a bit expensive considering other filehost, but maybe in the future this can be upgraded.

On the other hand I've obtained some weird numbers, check this

2012-04-21 432 / $1.27

2012-04-22 468 / $2.067

2012-04-23 377 / $1.791

2012-04-24 366 / $2.221

2012-04-25 182 / $0.959

The fluctuation is really high, and my traffic & download sources are almost the same everyday, these numbers really disappoint me, even with RG my earnings are higher while my downloads are lower...

Personally if errors are solved and little improves are done, I will use FileReactor for a long period or maybe forever, is up to you ;)

Great Work KOF

Do you count multiple downloads from a single IP address?
P.S. When I say 'multiple' I am talking about all different files. No need to mention but being clear.

Payment is very fast.
If you have pps+ppd even better.
Thank you very much!

c8fedef4af.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back