FileReactor.com - 8$ Pay Per Sale & up to 32$ for 1000 Downloads (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason your website is showing false positives(false?), and we obvioulsy can't go around telling every downloader to change their antivirus, just to download from your website, you must check what's causing the false positives and fix it, telling us to change our antivirus doesn't solves anything.

Right!

Hey,

1, Sorry No we dont have Referral Program atm.
2, aobaob we will look at your account, its just bug in script so every Downloads counting in your account its just not showing in Affiliates Reports. it will be Fixed ASAP.

Thanks.

1) Minimum payout $50 = way too high
2) Your premium prices are way too expensive compared to other hosting sites.
3) Downloads aren't being counted (I had 4 people download a file and it shows 0 downloads and how convenient, a bug that isn't counting downloads)
4) Malware issue popping up from people visiting your site

You're on the road to success!

Also you should add an option to remote upload from hosting of users choosing or at least add more hosts to your list (such as many found here in this section). Many of us aren't happy with some of these new hosts and would like to remote upload our files from them and stop using them.

Last edited:
Hey,

1, Sorry No we dont have Referral Program atm.
2, aobaob we will look at your account, its just bug in script so every Downloads counting in your account its just not showing in Affiliates Reports. it will be Fixed ASAP.

Thanks.

ok. I wait you to fix it

Amazing!

Good Filehost, i just uploaded and posted in my site,also used bitshare and uploadboost,but only download from filereactor,thanks,i think this host will be a good option,also free users download speed good enough.

Most of you are only talking about that they not count. What they definetely not do every time, but if a DL is counted it isn't counted like the earning table offers. Ofcourse it is lower counted in the earnings, so they cheat directly at the beginning.

I wish good luck with this host.

Regards
maeuhs

Hey,

We have Bug in Reports Page. Registered users Downloads not showing. and Premium Users Reports showing correctly. so it will be fixed ASAP.

Thanks.

They aren't going to get far for having a high minimum payout and premiums much higher than competitors.

Also no FTP either.

It amazes me how many of these new hosting sites have bugs with counting your downloads/earnings correctly. They sure never have any bugs/problems with collecting payments for premiums though.

Good luck!

This was best Post I read since Hostercrash.

Edit: Tested again a 105 mb file. Surely not counted.

Last edited:
hey problem in link checking,my files still alive and when trying to download,is working but when checking using link checker it shows link dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back