FileProHost.com Launches ! Earn $$$ With Our Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now FPH have changed the max download limit from 400mb to 300mb for free users :facepalm:

You should keep it as 400mb... to keep changing the max download limit is not a good idea as uploaders have now got loads of files 300mb+ that can't be downloaded unless people either register or go premium which will only result in your host being banned on many forums (and lose you premium sales).

Many forums i post on have rules that a download link can only be posted if people can download it without having to register, so all 300mb+ files now break the rules (thanks). How long before you change it to 200mb or a crappy 100mb like Filehost.ws.

I know you need sales to survive but to keep changing the max download limit is not the way to do it. You should keep it as 400mb and maybe limit the number of downloads a free user can download in a 24 hour period to just 2 or 3 (they will more likely go premium that way).

It's 400. Don't worry. And the max file download limit has been raised.
Oh and by the way...we have the payza service available for those that can reach me on the forum. Just PM me.
Just PM if you want to buy or be paid through payza!

guest can download 1 GB in 3 days
& Registered usr can have 5GB storage space
u want to turn ur uploader into premium users?
good luck......

ok FiCFiRiC, you explain how FPH should make money, after all if they do not make any money, they cannot pay anyone else, so since you have all the answers, please DO tell.

in recent days , paypal stand against file hosts have change alot and they have made there rules more strict , and the time is close where file hosts will not be able to have an paypal acc to pay , so what will u guys do then will u still continue with other payment options ?? these Questions r important coz as they say " Future is Now "

in recent days , paypal stand against file hosts have change alot and they have made there rules more strict , and the time is close where file hosts will not be able to have an paypal acc to pay , so what will u guys do then will u still continue with other payment options ?? these Questions r important coz as they say " Future is Now "
-_--_-

Even though i m a prem my file download limit is 200 ??????

Last edited:
Well yes, if it was uploaded by an anonymous user.

Max file downloads 200(anonymous) 370(registered) 0(Premium) (0 = unlimited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back