FileProHost.com Launches ! Earn $$$ With Our Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we pay. Our TOS mention up to ten days. Those that got paid instantly or within 48 hours were lucky because we had good founds. Everybody will get paid, you just have to wait a little. We are trying to keep up guys!

Some payments have been made.
@ We cannot lower the minimum pay-our rate. I'm sorry, the system dictates it.

Last edited:
It depends on your interests. If you are looking for personal storage and only that, 5gb may not seem much. But if you want to earn money with us, you can upload small,attractive files that can get a lot of downloads if they are in the right places.
This system surely does wonders for others over here...

yes storage is expensive and stagnant files do not make a host any money. They are smart in limiting free storage accounts. I feel that after 5 gb you should be confident enough with a host to commit to an upgrade to a premium account.

if you want storage just buy a domain and webspace, for like $6 a month you can have unlimited storage and 30-100mb/s download speed.

You get 250 gb storage for registered/premium use.

If you upload some smaller files (like avi samples perhaps?) you will make the $4 weekly premium rate in no time at all.

seems when I am looking for a show, I can never find a 5-10 mb sample, these files go very well for making some $.

the site is slow for me today, is it just me?

I know weekends are hard for filehosters.

Appreciate your advice, I haven't been an active uploader in the last few years and a lot of standards have changed since I had my time. Recently rediscovered the whole scene again n despite all the recent scares its still all about the money, so thought I'd try get on that. It's a good time too as a lot of people/companies are getting scared and bailing on people leaving gaps everywhere - some companies genuinely wanna fill the gap and are trying amidst a lot of shit preconceptions

yea n upload speed has been limited today for me btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back