FileProHost.com Launches ! Earn $$$ With Our Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Some of you had DMCA files. We had to remove them in order to unblock the website. Some of them even had viruses and malware. There is proof to this stuff, we are not making anything up.

hmm well no malware here I scan everything I upload here:

Code:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en

1 reported file

it is IMPOSSIBLE to lose $10 on 1 file in PPD, because it is IMPOSSIBLE to generate $10 from 1 file, PERIOD.

you are only allowed 215 downloads for PPD per file and that is hardly $10.

all my files in my file manager say 215 downloads, and no 1 can download from them because when they go to them while logged in it says "this file has been downloaded 350 times" so EACH file gets credited for 135 LESS download than it really got.

WTF?

so no not "unlimited profit potential" because you can only get 215 downloads per file unless someone has a premium account.

if 349 PREMIUM users download a file, that means that only TWO free users can download it.

but if free users can only download files that have less than 300 downloads, then after a day, the file is worthless and needs to be reuploaded.

your system needs work. oh and as well you may want to unblock yourself again:

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.fileprohost.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system. Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

When I clicked on the button that said, Why is this page blocked? Here is the response:

Google Safe Browsing Diagnostic page for www.fileprohost.com
What is the current listing status for www.fileprohost.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 6 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 166 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 26 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-07-10, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-07-09.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS8972 (PLUSSERVER).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, www.fileprohost.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

my antivirus dont do this but avast and others do lately, just so you know

Last edited:
We had malware and viruses but they were quickly removed. We had to remove about 30 files. google@noreply e-mailed us. Again, we cleaned everything but bad stuff pops up everyday.
If you do not believe I can show you a google e-mail that asked us to deleted many files, including yours RazzMan.
We are trying to deal with these problems but it takes a lot of work, I admit that.

We had malware and viruses but they were quickly removed. We had to remove about 30 files. google@noreply e-mailed us. Again, we cleaned everything but bad stuff pops up everyday.
If you do not believe I can show you a google e-mail that asked us to deleted many files, including yours RazzMan.
We are trying to deal with these problems but it takes a lot of work, I admit that.

Hey Zurby

If you could post the google e-mail so we could see those files removed that would be appreciated. I lost money from my account balance yesterday and there's no way i post malware or viruses... so will be interested to see if any of my files are on that list. Thanks

Also, how long do we usually have to wait for a payment? Requested 4 days ago and still waiting... previous payments were processed within 48 hours.

yes it seems I lost 3 files, omg, rival uploaders and so forth but they were not infected with malware.

http://virusscan.jotti.org

you are accusing me of putting malware in my shares?

whatever.

I have no idea of how to make a virus so what the heck are you talking about?

Did you scan these files yourself? how is it that no 1 has ever suggested that I share infected files before? It is impossible and flat out BULL.

it is more likely that you have a virus/trojan loose on your server that is infecting everything.

so this is how to write a DMCA

dear fileprohosting, this list of links are illegal warez please remove them.\

and FPH takes them down and honors the DMCA.

I suppose as well they say hey these links are infected with malware, please take them down.

you should test them? no? why? you are afraid to test them?

we are trying to help you but this gets worse and worse.

I sent you virus scan reports for anything you removed this week via email, and no virus/malware.

next thing you will say is anything with a NFO file in it is malware.

Last edited:
hmm here is one of the files that you claim contains malware:

1342025796-nomalwarehere.jpg

I used 21 antivirus scanners on the file, how many did you use in determining it to be infected?

I DO know that my downloaders have stated that your site is listed as a malware site, this is why the files get reported this way, it was not the content, but YOUR SITE that is being recognized as malware.

you seem to have an issue with firefox also as they are reporting your SITE (not your content) as malware:

Just a note when I click on fileprohost firefox gives me this warning
This web page at www.fileprohost.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences

I do not use firefox, nor avast but avast antivirus gives a similar message

Last edited:
I will post the e-mail that required us to delete your files ,just let me reach my co-worker.
You had a lot of files deleted and the reason for each file may not be correct. Do not take the reason you are shown for good. I will get back to you guys.

so it is true, you do not check credentials, it is not required to make a proper DMCA takedown to get things removed, this is wrong,

you take the word of ONE person, and take files down but all of FIREFOX says your site is infected with malware

if someone wants a file taken down you just do it, because you are scared.

it is obvious that you just believe any email, is a DMCA, malware? impossible.

I do not need the email posted here, that is private data, I want to know who is reporting and why you do not even know how to properly write a LEGAL takedown notice, I left a link to what info has to be available.

A friend of mine tested your site, uploaded some files then sent an email to your abuse department. here is a summation of the email that was sent to you.

"these files are illegal warez, please take them down"

and there was a list of files,

now it is impossible that 1 person could claim ownership of all the files, 1 file was a MP3 that my friend made of his own band, 1 file was a game that he coded back in college and another was a avi of his summer vacation.

any idea of how these files could be claimed the property of someone else?

if you write a DMCA, ONLY THE CREATOR OF THE WORK IN QUESTION CAN REPORT IT.

for example. a mp3 from universal records as well as a mp3 from columbia records cannot be reported by the same person, because it is obvious that they do not have rights to that data, warez or not the content is not the issue, it is your improper DMCA take downs that you accept.

and again I am trying to help you guys.
So read back to where I posted the "how to properly write a DMCA takedown notice"

according to firefox, your whole site is MALWARE

you want us to believe that firefox is wrong for flagging your whole site as a phishing/malware site. But you will not believe me when I say that I do not upload malware.

you can send these emails to my personal email or send to my private messages.

so what you are saying is firefox is correct for saying your site is malware? hmmm? hmmm?

if you can fix your service, before Aug, 1, I have about 20-90 people standing by for a monthly subscription to a new filehost but for now we are holding off.

paypal will not do business with u if you not writeing a proper dmca and removeing files straight away as sonn as someone says lets face it if adultking sniffs he will report to paypal trust me

paypal has to honor the rights holder laws, and the law states that DMCAs have to be properly written.

"please remove these files because I dont like them" is not a DMCA takedown

Code:
GOOGLE: HOW TO WRITE DMCA

if your sister wrote a song and someone uploaded it and you wanted to take it down, your sister has to do it, you cannot act upon anyone else's behalf and report files.

If you do not write a correct takedown they should not remove your files.

Last edited:
hi quick question how long do payment take finally reached $25 for my 1st payment on the 11th and just wondering how long it takes

thanks

hi quick question how long do payment take finally reached $25 for my 1st payment on the 11th and just wondering how long it takes

thanks

Hey

I don't think they pay anymore... also, there's seems to be little or no support from these Guys nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back