Status
Not open for further replies.

bravesoldier

Hi,

Yesterday when i'm login to my account, all dashboard still have affiliate (Revenue share ).

But today when i'm login it's gone, no stats.

I haven't posting again, but just curious, anyone here used FilePost can confirm this...?

Thanks.

17 comments
if they screw u one time why go back and try again... They official support thread on here already was closed for a reason

I know, that's why i don't use and i don't upload anything lately.
Just want to know if anybody have same situation. Very bad indeed, open for few days then runaway :facepalm:

once I saw they thread was closed on here I ran away from them... right now you have to show patience during these times or you gonna get screw by these companies cause alot of them have bad business practices...

Filepost is working fine for me making a lot of money doing it on the pps program also & they never scammed me even when I stop uploading and left my files sitting there still got payed cause people was downloading my old files.

FilePost is maybe 'confused' atm and changing stuff all the time. But they NEVER scam people.

Filepost is working fine for me making a lot of money doing it on the pps program also & they never scammed me even when I stop uploading and left my files sitting there still got payed cause people was downloading my old files.

At this moment we're not talking about that. I even don't upload or posting anything almost a week.

Few days ago they closing affiliate programs, then started suspended account. After that they only open Revenue shared Plan and released suspended account, and now they ( without announcement ) removed Revenue Shared again.

IMO in last few days after they started Revenue Shared Plan only, it's more like they try to get Premium sales ( More money for them ) then they gone. It's more like giving fake hope to their uploaders :O:facepalm:

i tried to upload last night cause my affiliate program was still there. then after bringing 8 sales i got suspended today for the 2nd time, my affiliate plan is revenue(PPS).

i tried to upload last night cause my affiliate program was still there. then after bringing 8 sales i got suspended today for the 2nd time, my affiliate plan is revenue(PPS).

Like i said on above post, they only provide Revenue Shared Plan ( PPS ) for few days, only for getting more Premium Sales then they runaway again. They don't care about affiliates, they only want affiliates work and posting files so they can get Premium sales. Now they gone again after getting extra income :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back