FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello FilePost!
@everyone:
100MB/hour (2.4 GB/day) really increases the previous limit of around 1.5 GB/day... Why are you so angry on it???
Please don?t lie the users, before the 100Mb/hour limit, Filepost hadn?t any bandwidth limit for freebis or captcha.

In my opinion is better to set a fixed waiting time & a decent download speed cap (300KB/s it?s enough) That?s the way that FileSonic or FileServe use, and they are the top notch file-hosters 8-)

Hello FilePost!

here's a look at my statistics error and can never be that's what happens this does not work FilePost!

quepasa.jpg

8/13/2011 day and day after 14/8/2011 are well and everything is wrong

my acc logitec

please change to 1 GB per hour

100MB/hour error

@Zipp8106: Msg reported to Mods ;)

@logitec100: FilePost stats works well, but new DL policy is killing PPD earnings because freebies dont use FP for download

@Zipp8106: Msg reported to Mods ;)

@logitec100: FilePost stats works well, but new DL policy is killing PPD earnings because freebies dont use FP for download

thank you very much for that information will have to change if the people or if it does not download anything

Download capacity free user 1024 MB /hour please change filepost

Hello FilePost!
I've seen the JD thread reply, very good work! I'm always happy to help!

@everyone:
100MB/hour (2.4 GB/day) really increases the previous limit of around 1.5 GB/day... Why are you so angry on it???
Once again, stats loss is a matter of download accelerators malfunctioning due to the latest changes... Sincereley, today there aren't many file hosting companies that actively collaborate with JDownloader devs to solve issuess in no time... Look here if you don't believe:

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?p=162804#post162746

Best regards!

AtZ
:):)thx for your info

yeah ,hope filepost can change the 100mb hr rule

Last edited:
How to export links in html format to post in blog?

Please use Export links section, specify the format for the blogs there save it and try to make the export. If you have any troubles setting up the format please contact me directly.

Hello FilePost!
I've seen the JD thread reply, very good work! I'm always happy to help!

@everyone:
Once again, stats loss is a matter of download accelerators malfunctioning due to the latest changes... Sincereley, today there aren't many file hosting companies that actively collaborate with JDownloader devs to solve issuess in no time... Look here if you don't believe:

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?p=162804#post162746

Best regards!

AtZ

Thank you for your assistance once again! We really appreciate the fact that JD engineers are ready for cooperation.

not calculate the time to download the file? and many are saying they leave 3 hours of waiting?
I do not think it is better not upload large files, if there is a problem with JD, I hope, because these results are striking

1722-$10.70
869-$5.39
78-$0.54
59-$0.40
:facepalm:

The problems with JD should have been fixed already. Seems that the most of your users use JD - that is why there was decrease in the dlds number and revenue.

Hi admin,
Please check my account, my stats sale have problem.
I sent Pm to you. Please read it.
Thanks!

That will be fixed today soon.

Hello FilePost!

here's a look at my statistics error and can never be that's what happens this does not work FilePost!

quepasa.jpg

8/13/2011 day and day after 14/8/2011 are well and everything is wrong

my acc logitec

please change to 1 GB per hour

100MB/hour error

Once again, the number of dlds most likely was decreased cause most of your users use JDownloader. Since it works properly now, you should see the increase in revenue soon.

lol, I was too excited about japan moving to B group and yet with the new free user download policy change, this happened, oh, and most of my users dont use jdownloader, tried to promote jdownloader but rejected by most of them.

Eu Servers.......................pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............and thank you!
Now, My stats is ok, thanks a lot!

Eu Servers.......................pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............and thank you!
Now, My stats is ok, thanks a lot!

We are waiting for our hosters, thus we can only ask them to help us as fast as possible, still we can not speed up the process ourselves.

I hope you will have good sales within the promo!

Remote upload from WUpload takes a bit long, please improve it. Regards :)

Will monitor this question.

Remote upload is too slow. 3GB file from my leech ? It takes more than 5 hours ! For example: Wupload - 6 minutes ...

Once again, the number of dlds most likely was decreased cause most of your users use JDownloader. Since it works properly now, you should see the increase in revenue soon.
as usual this does not improve filepost worse if it continues thus I have to stop using it and trust of You

please change 1024MB//hour

how you serve me and to all users

and if you have to fix something please do not I have no income: (

Do you count downloads from Taiwan????
Why I don't see Taiwan in my Countries Details Report, also I post a lot of files on Taiwan forums.

@Filepost, i just create account, my user: reftheotutu
please apply my account to plan Revenue plan

Please use Switch to PPS form in your account, provide necessary information - your plan will be changed then.

Do you count downloads from Taiwan????
Why I don't see Taiwan in my Countries Details Report, also I post a lot of files on Taiwan forums.

Taiwan is in D group that is why it is not displayed separately, you can see D group in your stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back