FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a user starts downloading a 900MB file, he will be able to start the next file download in 9 hours since the start of the first download. That is according to the rule 100MB/hour. The smaller file a user downloads, the faster he will be able to start the next one .

:( :'( :facepalm:

PPD 869 $5.39
PPD 78 $0.54
PDD 25 $0.17

and the filezise for free user 400mb?

was too good to be true, I will not waste more bandwidth, sorry filepost, your policy 100mb/hours is a shi... :facepalm:

^^^
just move to other site... all i can say...

filepost sux.. alot pay less.. and free user can't download over 400MB wht.

just move to fs or fsc or wupload or anyother top site...

FilePost, you are going to lost all the traffic that you earn in the last weeks if you dont modify Bandwidth limits...

You should adapt it like other FileHosts, with capped speeds (300-500KB/s) and less waiting times (10-20Mins) If not, you will never get enough reputation to sell your premium accounts.

Anyway i?m sure that you already know that this new policy is killing your bussiness

:( :'( :facepalm:

and the filezise for free user 400mb?

^^^
just move to other site... all i can say...

filepost sux.. alot pay less.. and free user can't download over 400MB wht.

just move to fs or fsc or wupload or anyother top site...

Sorry, have you ever read the news carefully? Seems there is some misunderstanding here. A free user can download up to 1GB file now at once. 100MB/hour rule does not mean that a user can not download larger files, s/he can start downloading 1GB file, just after the start s/he will need to wait time before the next download will be allowed - and that is the normal practice in file hosting industry.

I think this is due to the fact that, with latest modifications in DL's policies, JDownloader plugin is temporarily not working.
Since most of the leechers are JD users, I think this is the reason for your stats drop...
Maybe a little patience and a few days should fix everything...
I'm in contact with JD devs on the forum trying to fix this problem.
Maybe it's time for FilePost to release some APIs...

Best regards!

AtZ

Thank you for your assistance with JD, we do appreciate that! We have also contacted JD support in the thread devoted to FP about the manager work. If you have any news - please keep me informed. Thank you!

@Everyone - we can see that some partners are really discontent with the new rules. Still, we can see that users continue downloading files, and there was not decrease in number of downloads for yesterday for example. I would personally recommend everyone to continue the working, later you will be able to see the results and then make some decisions.

Sorry, have you ever read the news carefully? Seems there is some misunderstanding here. A free user can download up to 1GB file now at once. 100MB/hour rule does not mean that a user can not download larger files, s/he can start downloading 1GB file, just after the start s/he will need to wait time before the next download will be allowed - and that is the normal practice in file hosting industry.

100mb/hour rules, not the normal practice in file hosting industry :))
Give me an example host to do that? captchas, yes! 15min of waiting, yes! but 100mb/hour or three :facepalm:

Some say that waiting times are three hours, waiting for new news, because with these, I have to say goodbye filepost ;)

Heh
And free user after download 1GB file will must wait 10 hours to start next download.

Well... Good luck:facepalm:

this change is a test.......guess. the 1 gb and 100mb/hr

If fp loosing uploaders will make another change sure.

to the people posting negatives.

plz write suggestions specific ones in order to help them. Posting only negatives to someone who is new 20days is useless unless you post some specific guide to adopt a new policy.

Only way to survive this rule (we are not completely happy with this policy too - since we used other policies in the past) is to change posting strategy not posting at the same time etc. etc.but that depends on the content......

Either incr.the limit/hr or make a customization plan for each affiliate to select 400 or 1gb (really hate that!!!! prefer 1 gb ;)) so everyone will be happy.

Or change wait time to something which will not aggress each visitor.

Stats have not lowing down correct since we do not like mirrors at all........this does not apply to fp but also to wu filesonic etc.

Maybe someone has an ideal solution (specific one) to adopt this....and change to new policy again in a few days.

at least here

- they count DL's

- they have cheaper prices for uploaders/users compared to visitors which is a reward same policy as FSn, Wu

(not like fs,upst who have all same prices.....will write a book about these two someday.......)

- and they can change things. (listen to people)

Last edited:
Still not EU servers :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

this change is a test.......guess. the 1 gb and 100mb/hr

If fp loosing uploaders will make another change sure.

to the people posting negatives.

plz write suggestions specific ones in order to help them. Posting only negatives to someone who is new 20days is useless unless you post some specific guide to adopt a new policy.

Only way to survive this rule (we are not completely happy with this policy too - since we used other policies in the past) is to change posting strategy not posting at the same time etc. etc.but that depends on the content......

Either incr.the limit/hr or make a customization plan for each affiliate to select 400 or 1gb (really hate that!!!! prefer 1 gb ;)) so everyone will be happy.

Or change wait time to something which will not aggress each visitor.

Stats have not lowing down correct since we do not like mirrors at all........this does not apply to fp but also to wu filesonic etc.

Maybe someone has an ideal solution (specific one) to adopt this....and change to new policy again in a few days.

at least here

- they count DL's

- they have cheaper prices for uploaders/users compared to visitors which is a reward same policy as FSn, Wu

(not like fs,upst who have all same prices.....will write a book about these two someday.......)

- and they can change things. (listen to people)

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Sure, we monitor the traffic and results.

Still not EU servers

eu servers are sold out :p

If we could handle servers shipping and delivery physically ourselves, we would have done it :) We are waiting for the servers from our hosters - and we can not influence that unfortunately...

Earn up to 115% of each sale till the end of August!

promo3.png

Tomorrow it will be a month since the launch of FilePost service, thus we are glad to present our first Promo Offer. From tomorrow till the end of August we will pay 100% of all sales within our Revenue Share program! At the same time do not forget about a percent of sales for site owners, thus those who distribute files on their own resources can get up to 115% of each sale!

Do not miss this great opportunity to increase your revenue despite the vacation period. You as a site owner can get up to 16USD for a 30-day premium sale or up to 89USD for a year plan sale! At the same time we guarantee the best sale ratio and the most detailed statistics. Join our service - we are sure you will appreciate FilePost.com advantages!

We do not keep back the fact that serious partners with the best content are welcome at FilePost. At the moment a partner can switch to the revenue share program right after the first received 15USD payout. However we would not like to make the switch procedure complicated, thus we have added a special form in Dashboard section for the new registered partners (it is available by clicking on ?Switch to PPS? link) - by filling in this form each partner can have the plan changed to PPS without waiting for the first payout.

Also today we have added support of direct links containing a partner ID for premium purchases. The banners available in ?Premium Banners? section of ?Link to Us? tab already contain a partner ID, thus feel free to add these banners to your resources - you will receive a percent from sales done via the banners!

We wish you the highest profit!

Earn up to 115% of each sale till the end of August!

promo3.png

Tomorrow it will be a month since the launch of FilePost service, thus we are glad to present our first Promo Offer. From tomorrow till the end of August we will pay 100% of all sales within our Revenue Share program! At the same time do not forget about a percent of sales for site owners, thus those who distribute files on their own resources can get up to 115% of each sale!

Do not miss this great opportunity to increase your revenue despite the vacation period. You as a site owner can get up to 16USD for a 30-day premium sale or up to 89USD for a year plan sale! At the same time we guarantee the best sale ratio and the most detailed statistics. Join our service - we are sure you will appreciate FilePost.com advantages!

We do not keep back the fact that serious partners with the best content are welcome at FilePost. At the moment a partner can switch to the revenue share program right after the first received 15USD payout. However we would not like to make the switch procedure complicated, thus we have added a special form in Dashboard section for the new registered partners (it is available by clicking on ?Switch to PPS? link) - by filling in this form each partner can have the plan changed to PPS without waiting for the first payout.

Also today we have added support of direct links containing a partner ID for premium purchases. The banners available in ?Premium Banners? section of ?Link to Us? tab already contain a partner ID, thus feel free to add these banners to your resources - you will receive a percent from sales done via the banners!

We wish you the highest profit!

Very nice update.
But too sad when still not have servers from EU. Upload to Filepost too slow :facepalm:

I think you'll be a great competitor if you keep this great download speed for no-premium, and this limit is 100Mb/hour (http://passwordsharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Skärmavbild-2010-12-17-kl.-13.36.381.png It reminds me FileFactory) very well, I always look for a host that pays well and offers a good rate download. For now I will not use more, because the speed of 170kb / s for the European Union may give you a bad reputation. And most of the forum ban the host with less than 200KB / s.

Wait and see. Wait NL. lool +1

Hello FilePost!
I've seen the JD thread reply, very good work! I'm always happy to help!

@everyone:
100MB/hour (2.4 GB/day) really increases the previous limit of around 1.5 GB/day... Why are you so angry on it???
Once again, stats loss is a matter of download accelerators malfunctioning due to the latest changes... Sincereley, today there aren't many file hosting companies that actively collaborate with JDownloader devs to solve issuess in no time... Look here if you don't believe:

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?p=162804#post162746

Best regards!

AtZ

Hello FilePost!
I've seen the JD thread reply, very good work! I'm always happy to help!

@everyone:
100MB/hour (2.4 GB/day) really increases the previous limit of around 1.5 GB/day... Why are you so angry on it???
Once again, stats loss is a matter of download accelerators malfunctioning due to the latest changes... Sincereley, today there aren't many file hosting companies that actively collaborate with JDownloader devs to solve issuess in no time... Look here if you don't believe:

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?p=162804#post162746

Best regards!

AtZ

not calculate the time to download the file? and many are saying they leave 3 hours of waiting?
I do not think it is better not upload large files, if there is a problem with JD, I hope, because these results are striking

1722-$10.70
869-$5.39
78-$0.54
59-$0.40
:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back