FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when are the files cleared from the deleted list in FManager ? (anyone knows;;)

the files we delete manually or auto/dmca ones.

hope next month we see the news we waited ;)

You can actually delete the files from Removed folder now yourself. Just choose the files and click on Remove icon, they will disappear from the FM.

EU servers are not yet available are they?

And if they are, what is the ftp host?

thx

Not yet, working on that.

Can you move Japan to group B? almost all host Japan stand in Group B but filepost ...

We will do that soon most likely.

Now filepost statistics like to find delay...
or maybe filepost statistics find to cheat statistics.
only statistics some time.
because i find my statistics have a part time to stop income.

Last edited:
You can actually delete the files from Removed folder now yourself. Just choose the files and click on Remove icon, they will disappear from the FM.

noticed that however the next day B-)

(manually deleted) files are not appearing in the right tab in FM after deletion however the no.of files still appears in removed files tab in bracket

Removed Files (8)

probably it is cleared to zero (0) once in a while not upd everyday (small details just to report ;) )

Now filepost statistics like to find delay...
or maybe filepost statistics find to cheat statistics.
only statistics some time.
because i find my statistics have a part time to stop income.

The statistics works fine. We are not cheating anyone.

noticed that however the next day B-)

(manually deleted) files are not appearing in the right tab in FM after deletion however the no.of files still appears in removed files tab in bracket

Removed Files (8)

probably it is cleared to zero (0) once in a while not upd everyday (small details just to report ;) )

Seems you are right about number of removed files - it is not updated properly. Will look into that.

When will the next manual payment be made?

If you have requested a payout already, we process payouts within 3 days, usually much faster actually.

Seems you are right about number of removed files - it is not updated properly. Will look into that.

file(s) get removed manually (by user req-the ones we don;t want at all -- that works OK) only no.in bracket rem./files is still not cleared to zero (0).

mike some other question

- what is the purpose of

Bandwidth served: x.xx GB
Downloads served: xx

have prem.customers unlimited DL (bandwidth) or is there a limit ?? Is it displayed for statistical purposes this information ??

regards

------------------------------------------------------
DL feedback :)

- tried dl with JD response with FPost well DL rates normal so JD is supported/confirmed ;)

Last edited:
Seem not fair hosting.
Why you get money by selling premium via Euro while pay for the uploaders via USD ?

We calculate your revenue in USD, but according to the exchange rate between USD and Euro, thus you get the money calculated from EURO price. For example, for a month premium sale (that is 10euro) you get 8.40 USD!

my brother buy 1 filepost premium account from my file, and no any sale at my account? bug or cheat?

Send me pm with your e-mail address.

http://filepost.com/makemoney/29668/

change from : Affiliate Plan: PPD = > RS (Revenue Share).

Thank you very much!

Please send us any proof of your file sharing activity with other hostings - screenshot of your stats/links to your forums accounts, etc.

file(s) get removed manually (by user req-the ones we don;t want at all -- that works OK) only no.in bracket rem./files is still not cleared to zero (0).

mike some other question

- what is the purpose of

Bandwidth served: x.xx GB
Downloads served: xx

have prem.customers unlimited DL (bandwidth) or is there a limit ?? Is it displayed for statistical purposes this information ??

regards

------------------------------------------------------
DL feedback :)

- tried dl with JD response with FPost well DL rates normal so JD is supported/confirmed ;)

That is calculated for stats, to see how much bandwidth and downloads are used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back