FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this real can confirme or not

qNDRn.png

Even though I love this host (pays a lot for sales and rebills, more sales since noone got filepost premium already and I like how organized my files is here. was hard to organize them on other hosts).
But I think about changing becouse the download and upload speed and cant remote upload from filesonic anymore.
Upload at 30-400 KB/s. Download as premium at 200 KB/s...

I dont want that my premium users are gonna download slower than a lot of free users download on other hosts. And not so fun to wait hours to upload 1 file.

Might try extabit.

I hope , that FilePost will succeed with banning all users sharing Warez content . A lot of users will hate me for this post , but as one of the few FilePost users that are sharing copyright free content , this really concerns me . And to all WJ members which are still sharing Warez using FilePost - Please stop - It will best for all of us . What I mean is you will save time by not uploading content , that will lead to your account getting banned . Users who are sharing non copyrighted content will be able to still use this filehost and The most important of all - FilePost will have greater chance to remain fully functional .

I hope , that FilePost will succeed with banning all users sharing Warez content . A lot of users will hate me for this post , but as one of the few FilePost users that are sharing copyright free content , this really concerns me . And to all WJ members which are still sharing Warez using FilePost - Please stop - It will best for all of us . What I mean is you will save time by not uploading content , that will lead to your account getting banned . Users who are sharing non copyrighted content will be able to still use this filehost and The most important of all - FilePost will have greater chance to remain fully functional .
I hate you! jk, you're right I guess.

yea.... sure.... :facepalm:
this host will quit their affiliate program too like all other hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back