FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FilePost just paid me again a few hours ago. I earn a lot so they pay me every 3-4 days. None of my files are down, everything works perfectly ... as if nothing happened :)

Last edited:
reff link detected :P
I reported Inforcer's post also. Hes trying to get tons of refferals now that everyone lose their accounts on other filehosts.

I hope Filepost stays true to what they said, and stays active and only ban those that share copyrighted material.

i think people wait for a month or two.... filesonic might renable affiliate as soon as the US pres vetoes all the bills (SOPA , PIPA ETC)..... but again i might be wrong.... still there is no way to get files from the closed filehosts...

I would recommend everyone to stop panic, as you can see, our file hosting is up and running.

Is it possible to make my files available for premium only ?

Please read how marketing settings work here:
http://filepost.com/blog/post/42/

I can PM you the links and proof to you my files are still there. I did not recive anything from filepost support although I sent them 2 mails. I had some money in my account what will happen to it? If you say my account was close why are my files still online?

Please don't act unprofessional. This is a support thread, I spoke my problems, now please help me or guide me to a solution!

Pm me an active link of yours. I do not see any active file in your account.

The truth is that every host is banning alot of users due to uploading copyright material.

Also due to what happened with MEgaupload...

The thing is that they ban you but they keep your files online ON PURPOSE so that people keep downloading those files you uploaded and keep buying acounts.
So thats a win for the hosting companies

GOT IT EINSTEIN?

Hosting companies keep throwing sh1%"# at you and giblerish just to keep you busy but that is a fact.

We are not dumb as these hosting companies think we are.

Well... at least not all of us are

If we close an account, all files are removed there.

The Payment is disabled,
Filepost Can you answer us what will be the future of FilePost ?

Are you kidding? You have requested a payout today, why do you say it is disabled?

When I receive my payment? This is my first payment!

We make payouts on Mon-Fri.

free waiting time too much (60 seconds), and after verification, and download speed for free around 65 kb/s.. these are very bad score.. Do you think any modification ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back