FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
friends, admin explained FILESERVE and FILESONIC sending CAPTA to the FILEPOST servers
even if you are 100% premium, they do not want to be sucked and this is only way for them. Its not good I know but FILEPOST can not do anything if they disable this option
against them. Do not accuse FILEPOST.

Site Sales Revenue: $1.26
Why?

What is the question exactly?

friends, admin explained FILESERVE and FILESONIC sending CAPTA to the FILEPOST servers
even if you are 100% premium, they do not want to be sucked and this is only way for them. Its not good I know but FILEPOST can not do anything if they disable this option
against them. Do not accuse FILEPOST.

Exactly, thank you Djkelaj for the explanation again, - we can not do anything here. While RU files from FSO and FS, some percent of uploads (downloads from their hostings) require captcha to be entered, and sure that can not be done automatically during the RU process. It is not about your files or anyone's files, it is about our IPs that download too many files from them (during RU) , that is why automatically captcha is required. I am sure that is not done on purpose, captcha is required due to high activity from our IPs (is turned on automatically).

TopFiles - actually... that rate goes off what paypal exchange EUR for USD at, this isn't set by filepost, they arnt going to give you more than 60% when they advertise that :)

web uploadspeed a amazing 50Kb/s, if i'm lucky. nothing to do with my server, since i started uploading to filepost and filejungle same time/same files filejungle finished 2 hours ago!
[SLIDE]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-U35FhrQTC5E/Tv0BQML52CI/AAAAAAAAKI0/gk7wf8vvK3E/s1640/Amazinguploadspeeds.jpg[/SLIDE]

i have just deleted files in the remote upload queue that were pending since 24 hours, added 1 file in the remote upload queue at Dec 29, 2011 21:32 and still pending Dec 30, 2011 01:13.

reminds me of wupload just before they anounced they quit the affiliate program....

im sorry but I get like 20MB/s to filepost
8e3f1c2393.png

why do you complain, obviously you either use remote upload, which is gay and only used by people who copy other people's threads, or you have a server in .us or you upload from home... I use a .nl gbit box

because i see EUR/USD rate: 1.27 two hours ago :facepalm:

1 Month Premium price is 9.95 that's why 10% from it will be $1.26 but not $1.27 as you think ;)

TopFiles - actually... that rate goes off what paypal exchange EUR for USD at, this isn't set by filepost, they arnt going to give you more than 60% when they advertise that :)

Please do not forget that we show prices in different currencies now - EUR for Europe, etc and prices in USD for USA, UK, AU, etc. And prices in USD do not depend on prices in EUR in this case (they are stable, they are not recalculated based on any rates). That is why now you may get a LITTLE BIT different 60% of a sale in EUR (then converted to USD) and of a sale initially in USD.

remote upload from filesonic doesnt work !

I have explained multiple times, FSO requires captcha now for RU, what gives errors. We have contacted them, however with the holidays I would not expect fast reply.

web uploadspeed a amazing 50Kb/s, if i'm lucky. nothing to do with my server, since i started uploading to filepost and filejungle same time/same files filejungle finished 2 hours ago!
[SLIDE]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-U35FhrQTC5E/Tv0BQML52CI/AAAAAAAAKI0/gk7wf8vvK3E/s1640/Amazinguploadspeeds.jpg[/SLIDE]

i have just deleted files in the remote upload queue that were pending since 24 hours, added 1 file in the remote upload queue at Dec 29, 2011 21:32 and still pending Dec 30, 2011 01:13.

reminds me of wupload just before they anounced they quit the affiliate program....

RU from my host leech's pending pending pending pending.... forever . :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You would better to contact support team with the details. That is what may be helpful.

i am using .nl Rdp and i don't even get 1mb upload to fp and i get over 30mb to FS FSc Fj and other.

@fatfigher

hmm... use z-o-o-m.eu 's uploader, that is how I get the speed I do.

@Filepost in my opinion GBP is one of the most stable currencies going, EUR is in trouble, the value of USD keeps going down etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back