FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
08e5d36e33.png

Is that a Speed.... X-(

No uploader = No Leecher = No Money for you... so fix the speed

X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

08e5d36e33.png

Is that a Speed.... X-(

No uploader = No Leecher = No Money for you... so fix the speed

X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

We have not received any ticket from you about speed issues, no details, nothing, I continue asking you to contact our support team and provide details about your servers and traceroute information to our servers, please understand that without the details we can not help here.

Please add remote upload from megashares!!!

I won't promise RU from megashares in the nearest future, only due to the reason we have not received multiple requests for that.

filepost, what is the download speed for free users? They want good speed for download

Free speed values are up to 150-200KB/s , however recently they have been lower due to the increased system load.

just added

• MSN: affiliates@filepost.com
but no one accept,seems not online

Support is online - not sure why you say that. You can also always contact us via the form on the site.

Btw, do you have an account with us? Can you pm me your email address?

ok,i am talking with the support now,maybe just he is busy

the support reply me

from eu server the ftp 500-600kb/s is the maximum speed, new servers will be installed soon

Last edited:
how come remote upload from FILEPOST to FILESONIC always says ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

HOWEVER if I keep trying over and over again eventually after about 20 tries the files do upload..why does it say this? I have premium accounts on both web sites AND it USED To work just FINE about 2 weeks ago...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back