FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated: If you try to copy something, takes min 10 mintutes and ends up in emty folders

I can not even pretend to understand how a complex system of uploading and downloading works, but, I think Filepost needs to step up now. I really think it can be the best, or maybe at least in top 3 filehost!

But we have to see some improvements:

Download speeds for premium users should be like thunder fast
More servers so the system will not overload
More payment options, because this way users can buy more easily premium
Upload speeds should be as high as the sky ( where the internet connection allows it)

With these improvements, uploaders like me or others will be happy, downloaders will respect Filepost and buy bigger premium accounts!

Last edited:
Can I get a prem acc. I'm uploading now to FP 1 month and have over 500gb upped.

Send us screenshots of your statistics with other file hostings.

January or December?

Have not thought it would be difficult to understand, sorry.

Here is my little experience with Filepost used for warez.

May it be any host....if Filepost is there with another host..its nearly impossible to fetch a sale from filepost...I experimented with DVDR, Bluray, Dvdrips movies. But no success with filepost, no doubt i got tons of downloads and many sales from the mirrored host.
So all i assume is that...Filepost has to be used alone without a Mirror which is not possible at least for me
And even if Filepost is used on PPD...its not worthy.

If i am incorrect...please correct me...and if anybody has got success by using it with another host for warez...please share your experience.

Let me add my 5 cents. I think using several mirrors (for any file hosting file links) is not a good idea, especially when using links for old file hostings (people may have premium accounts for them already - in this case they sure will choose to download with a premium account) together with new file hosting links. That is just my opinion.

Filemanger has a bug or something, when I click on a folder it takes 5 minutes to acces it, when I try to copy something takes 5-10 minutes.

How many files do you have in that folder? Seems the only reason is in amount of files there.

Payment Processing 8 days to alertpay account.

How many days i'll wail?

The money should come to our account soon. You can always cancel the payout request and use paypal/webmoney method if possible.

Thanks for the payment, im sure you'll get past these hard times. Please do not lose your determination because of the complainings, i believe your company is doing everything in order to overcome this situation and will continue to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back