FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try filesonic, check the filesonic if the link is not yet remove..

all filesonic links are valid
by fast you mean the actual upload, if it happen?
i just put some fsc links and it is still in queued after 1 hour.
all other filehosts links is ready to be post, i don't want to just wait for filepost link even if it do get upload later it is waste of time to go back and edit all my post to add the filepost links.

before filepost although not instantly, use to start RU quite quickly.

Hi everyone!

I invite webmasters to fetish forum http://www.ManyFetish.com
In The forum FilePost.com host a priority!

Thanks ))

Nice forum! But so disappointed to see the list of allowed image hosts. There are a bunch of other good image hosts out there. You shouldn't limit the list to only a few hosts. :)

Sales have dropped considerably...No idea why...i never downloaded anything to know why this is happening :(

Check your links see if they're all available at the moment. Some of my links are not (probably due to weekend server overloading) and I've received complaints from downloaders. I hope they soon bring the links back online.:)

This is bad news for me

0fc7dd2c69.png

We do not 'regulate' or cut upload or download speed values. They have dropped only due to the system load. And a result a number of sales could have decreased for some partners, but we see in our general statistics that level of sales stays stable.

filepost because this happens to counting downloads?

fireshotcapture001fi.jpg

2kdk.jpg

We have explained that multiple times. A number of unique referred users is the amount of users who followed your file links - that is not number of downloads.

I also wanted to know that, what dose the uniques number mean, because I saw the number is not equal to downloads.

And for some files you have DMCA better then FSC, I posted something only on 2 forums, in 1 hour max, they were deleted. I know DMCA is part of the filehost game, but lets be honest 1 hour is kind of fast!

We must follow DMCA requests - that is even not a question to discuss.

in FILEPOST after I upload a file with FREE account this file will be deleted:
after 30 days FROM upload date
OR
after 30 days from LAST DOWNLOAD date?
please explain thx

After 30 days after the latest download of the file.

This is bad news for me

0fc7dd2c69.png

Report those files to our support team and reupload them please.

can I upload 5gb filesize via ftp?

It is possible to upload 3GB files via FTP - that is due to technical point of view.

I use FiU (z-o-o-m.eu) and I get like 50MB/s from my .nl gbit server

Thats coz zoom also use special server to boost the registered and donation version mate, if you go above 50 GB per month they will send u mail asking for regular donation per month, if not, they will revoke ur registered access.

They offered me 150 GB per month for 5 USD monthly basis of donation. I refused, and my rights got revoked and they limit my upload to only 1 upload. Even with that I can upload to another host at 50 MB/s and then they limit my speed to only 1 MB/s. Apparently they can do that (z_o_o_m)

Thas whats been happening to me.... :facepalm:

Thats coz zoom also use special server to boost the registered and donation version mate, if you go above 50 GB per month they will send u mail asking for regular donation per month, if not, they will revoke ur registered access.

They offered me 150 GB per month for 5 USD monthly basis of donation. I refused, and my rights got revoked and they limit my upload to only 1 upload. Even with that I can upload to another host at 50 MB/s and then they limit my speed to only 1 MB/s. Apparently they can do that (z_o_o_m)

Thas whats been happening to me.... :facepalm:

you are not paying 5$ for 150GB of monthly transfer, you are paying for daily 150GB, so you can upload that amount on a daily basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back