FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bubawuba no need for that language here. You saw I had a problem, but I didnt use bad language. Ok we all know about the slow speeds, I bet FilePost is doing all the they can to give users more download speeds. But comeing here and insulting them wont make the process more faster!

I'm not sure which speed do you admire for download but I can download with 500 kbyte/sec (full speed of 4mbit) in Turkey and remote works at fantastic speed (6-8 mbyte/sec)

pLEASE TELL US WHERE ARE YOU FROM

WHAT IS YOUR CONNECTION SPEED

DOES IT RDP/VPS SERVICE YOU TRY OR HOME CONNECTION

PLEASE ADD THESE INFOS IN YOUR MESSAGE THAT WILL HELP FILEPOST
TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

About the situation with the system load and new servers - we would like to have new servers set up till the end of this week, however I won't promise that not to mislead you (some additional work of the admins in the warehouse may be required and we will have to make the testing well), so I hope the next week we will have new servers set up. Also, at the same time we expect the next series of servers to come soon also (they were ordered already).

Sure, one of our main priorities is to ensure high download speed for premium users - that is very important. And sure we do not forget about stability of upload process - at the moment lots of our partners upload files normally, however some problems still exist.

and we from our side expect you to fulfill your commitment, very simple. We are not demanding anything extra.

With reference to your webpage Why choose FilePost? These are 2 of your key features:

High Speeds

A distributed system of the modern servers with the best up-to-date hard disks along with the dynamic balancing and 10-GBit channels, provided by the largest traffic providers, guarantee high speed at the service. We do not set up any limits for all user types, still premium users get the highest speed available. Actually, we support stable comfort speed for all customers around the world.

Reliable

You will never doubt of our service reliability! It is just not possible to have files lost since we store your data copies. The system is supposed to stand much higher than regular level load, so FilePost can easily deal with peak load moments. The system balancing ensures stable service speed at any time of a day. There are additional servers and bandwidth reserved, thus no resource lack is ever possible.

Could you please state down how have you fulfilled the bolded part stated above (taken from your website)?

We understand you have problems (and wish we could be in the position to help). As business partners, we want to know how and when can you overcome these problems, which have been going on for almost 2 weeks now (not a short period in this industry). As promoters of your service, we have to answer to the end users who have purchased your premium accounts through us when can they enjoy the service that have been promised to them when they bought their premium.

Please read my comment earlier. I am sorry for the troubles again.

even if I tried to get links inside a folder
it makes WHOLE accounts urls
if you try to generate urls page by page
it works

sended a ticket and wait urgent fix
u can export but it creates urls of WHOLE account not in folders

Do you face the same situation now? Cause now I can export links for the chosen files only.

i can't export links from filemanger :(

Still got the problem? If yes, then what exactly is wrong?

Just found out how users download at Filepost, I was wondering why I have so many downloads at files over 1 gb that should be premium. Reseller who owns 1 month account shares for money access to that account for 24h. Thats not good for premium sales!

FilePost my deepest and most sincere apologys!

Thank you for the clarification. I am glad we have resolved this issue. The situation about sharing is not good actually - you are right here.

FilePost, if u come to msn, we can discuss it, I enter in a folder ,selected ALL FILES IN FOLDER and GET LINKS gave me ALL URLS in account not the files only in folder

FilePost, if u come to msn, we can discuss it, I enter in a folder ,selected ALL FILES IN FOLDER and GET LINKS gave me ALL URLS in account not the files only in folder

I am online. May be you could give an example of the specific folder where you select all files? That would help.

@filepost:
I don't want bother you, but I hope you can check sale stats, no sales, no rebills for me in 4 days, this is never happened with me before :(. I have 2-3 rebills everyday 2 month ago. Now, they gone :(
Thanks!

i did not receive my payment requested since 3 business days admin :(

To all our partners who are waiting for payouts using AlertPay - we are waiting for the money to come to our AlertPay account (hopefully till the end of this week) - then we will make payouts via AlertPay. You can request your payout request cancellation and request the payout via PayPal or Webmoney if you do not want to wait. Sorry for the troubles, these are just processing questions.

@filepost:
I don't want bother you, but I hope you can check sale stats, no sales, no rebills for me in 4 days, this is never happened with me before :(. I have 2-3 rebills everyday 2 month ago. Now, they gone :(
Thanks!

Sales and rebills are counted well, there are no problems with stats. You could make a survey at the site and ask your customers about their preferred hosting - that may bring some results.

@FilePost:
Your counting system can work well, but if the speeds are bad, who will buy premium accounts?

I give you an example: last week, in one day, a sold 10 premium accounts on filesonic. On filepost, I sold 0. Why? With slow speeds, who wants to buy a premium account?

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back