FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when they solve the problems of upload speed? is amazing to read that the remote upload works for some and others we can not upload anything in any way, web or ftp or File & Image Uploader for weeks!!
A real disappointment :facepalm:

I have some proof that FilePost dose not count the sales right!

Last night a users from warez-bb asked me for a bluray 720p movie single link, I uploaded it only for him and gave him the download link via PM, the movie had 3.6 GB , he did not had a premium account and told me he will buy one so he can download the movie. In this morning I saw that the movie was downloaded but no premium sale was made!

I shared the movie only to this user that didnt had a premium account. So he bought a premium to download, but the sale dose not show up in my stats!

I know many will say I am crazy or something, but for me its proof that FilPost dose not count sales right!

7109f98782.png

I begin afraid

4Gb+ for almost 1hour..

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/HObDKR.png[/slide]

Im getting 30mbps to 45mbps with wupload..

like what filepost said if you don't like the speed then "Leave and Go Away"

now im leaving..

To all our partners who are waiting for payouts using AlertPay - we are waiting for the money to come to our AlertPay account (hopefully till the end of this week) - then we will make payouts via AlertPay. You can request your payout request cancellation and request the payout via PayPal or Webmoney if you do not want to wait. Sorry for the troubles, these are just processing questions.

Can anyonne upload to Filepost

I can't :(

Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (199,59,205,43,85,169).
Command: STOR ABCXYZ 33
Response: 550 ABCXYZ 33: Permission denied
Error: Critical file transfer error after transferring 262,144 bytes in 1 second

Please try to use FileZilla software, seems you are using console or something. Please let me know if you have troubles uploading via ftp using Filezilla for example.

Hi :)

Payment not received

Ticket ID : 00055584

If you requested AlertPay payout please check my comment higher.

hi. can anyone answer: Can you use your filepost money to trade in for a premium account?????? thx

Yes, please go to My account-> Vouchers section - there you can obtain a premium account from your balance.

this minor but on the Voucher page, on the right hand side there is a typo

Activate Your Voucher

Already have your voucher? Extend ot upgrade your account right now!

Fixed, thanks.

I have to report a huge problem, well some files are removed it's written Manual, but files are alive, also no way those files are reported, and worst of all files are live but not under my account, can u imagine damage to uploaders if those file makes sales on 60%-60%, I hopes u will fix it soon !!! VERY IMPORTANT.

EDIT: Seems it's fixed now ...

If you have any technical questions it is better to contact our support team - the solution will come much faster.

I have some proof that FilePost dose not count the sales right!

Last night a users from warez-bb asked me for a bluray 720p movie single link, I uploaded it only for him and gave him the download link via PM, the movie had 3.6 GB , he did not had a premium account and told me he will buy one so he can download the movie. In this morning I saw that the movie was downloaded but no premium sale was made!

I shared the movie only to this user that didnt had a premium account. So he bought a premium to download, but the sale dose not show up in my stats!

I know many will say I am crazy or something, but for me its proof that FilPost dose not count sales right!

We do not shave sales - whether you trust us or not. It is the word of this person from some forum VS our word. The only way to investigate this question is to ask account information of this person, so we could check his account - whether he has premium or not.

they all shave thats why you just stick with the best paying host for your time.

You can make multiple tests and ask your friends to do that - we do not have sales.

Why Block my ID??
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
No payment!!
Filepost= Big Scam

You should have received a letter with the explanation.

filepost, new day new problems .. yesterday i upload 10 video but when try to download them error page shown page not found... files server are fs321 and 320+... then i deleted these files and upload again . this time their server is fs328++ and again page not found ...

i write a message to support and tell them that but they reply me only saying deleted all these files..

filepost may be good host have a potential but have many problems and they cant fixed them ...

You should remove all initial files and upload new ones. Please try that.

I begin afraid

There are no reasons for that. We even can not check this situation until we have information about that very user.

I continue saying - you can make multiple checks yourself - make test sales, etc, etc. There are lots of people who did that and noone complained since all sales are counted.

11056766-951ad3e3.gif
My payment request still pending since 1sr December. Why is not paid?

Have just replied to the question earlier:

To all our partners who are waiting for payouts using AlertPay - we are waiting for the money to come to our AlertPay account (hopefully till the end of this week) - then we will make payouts via AlertPay. You can request your payout request cancellation and request the payout via PayPal or Webmoney if you do not want to wait. Sorry for the troubles, these are just processing questions.

I'm downloading files from Filepost(US Server) and speed is so sloooooow..... :(

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/SRcLgR.png[/slide]
File #1 : fs86.filepost.com
File #2 : fs88.filepost.com
File #3 : fs146.filepost.com
File #4 : fs158.filepost.com

:(

what is your connection and max download speed for a standart host
I man 100 mbit = 12 mbyte/sec
and did u check other hosts sometimes if its a RDP, RDP's bandwith can be full.

1Gbps EU server... Download speeds from FJ/FS about 5mbps to 30mbps..

Filepost: Download as low as 150Kbps! :facepalm:
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/CMxpQq.png[/slide]

========================

Filejungle

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/3kTDMi.png[/slide]

some servers may be loaded because filejungle sucks sometimes... sometimes 20 kbyte/Sec
as premium. it depends on timezone or server you choose.

u can see how bitshare is shitshare and goes down
and filepost and jungle jump

eeac5f44f8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back