FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment the number of files for RU is limited by 50 files. We do not think it is a good idea to increase it to 100 now, especially during the weekend that is usually high time for uploading. Sure, once we make sure the system is stable, this limit will be removed.

I meant

Could you allow to paste 500 links to remote upload, but it can be uploading max 50 files at once? It is hard to copy 50 files every time

@FilePost

I agree to give RU 10,000-1,000,000 links but let them upload one by one in queue like ftp. If 1,000,000 does not enough give them more 10,000,000 links

At the moment the number of files for RU is limited by 50 files. We do not think it is a good idea to increase it to 100 now, especially during the weekend that is usually high time for uploading. Sure, once we make sure the system is stable, this limit will be removed.

you reply is understandable, thanks filepost ;)

Do you think I am kidding you?

I'm also agree to let you add unlimited links to RU queue if the file in queue goes one by one like ftp client.

This can solve your problem that hard to copy and paste links to RU and can solve my problem about low ftp speed.

So why not?

Don't be serious, We are all come to make money. If you don't like my humor, I apologize you. Please forgive me.

I don't know that FilePost system can make it happen or not. If it can be implement, it will be good to all of us. FilePost don't need to invest so much money, you can add link as much as you can and have good upload speed too, me and other uploader can gain our speed back.

Then we all make good sale, good download. FilePost pocket full with money. PPD happy, PPS happy, FilePost happy.

:)

Don't be serious, We are all come to make money. If you don't like my humor, I apologize you. Please forgive me.

I don't know that FilePost system can make it happen or not. If it can be implement, it will be good to all of us. FilePost don't need to invest so much money, you can add link as much as you can and have good upload speed too, me and other uploader can gain our speed back.

Then we all make good sale, good download. FilePost pocket full with money. PPD happy, PPS happy, FilePost happy.

Yes so beautifull dreams,
The upload speed can't be like that from now on, they will fix it ...

Let's hope now

I understand you, I do not like "remoters" too, but I have a lot of my own stuff on wupload and that's way I use remote to have this files on FilePost.
I tried use FTP and I had 20kB/s per file so answer yourself :)

Which does not change the fact I support your suggestion.

;)

Some news for today.

FilePost file hosting has achieved a lot for the past 4 months and has become popular on the market already. Lots of partners and users trust us, and our service is allowed and recommended at multiple large file sharing resources. Since the 1st of December our file hosting is allowed at one of the largest and popular forums (planetsuzy). And we are going to continue the service development and improvement in order to keep the stable work.

With every step of the way we have to think about the system optimization and saving of the resources. Sometimes we have to take unpopular measures to keep the service work. At the moment we have to make a decision about the changes in our download rate table.

Thus since today Poland is in C group, while India and Indonesia are in D group. We need to note that such situation is common for the most of our competitive file hostings. Some of our service conditions used to be mega profitable for our partners, however taking into consideration the increasing volume of traffic we have to make these adjustments. We are sure these changes won’t affect our partners’ work a lot.

PS: And sure we will release a new promo action soon!

Some news for today.

PS: And sure we will release a new promo action soon!

Whats That?!

Is it for the first not better to Fix the Upload Problems?!

Iam a Premium user and Upload is not possible since a Few Days......

Can you say anything about this Problem?!

i get this error:

"Failed to find Upload ID"

This happends since few days and its a Problem on your site.

Last file Uploaded on 29.11.2011

So its very useless at the moment!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back