FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sitedown filepost :(

Our apologies, but we're experiencing minor technical difficulties with our web server.
Please don't worry, our techs have already been notified about this issue and will do their best to fix it. In the meantime, have a little break - perhaps a cup of your favorite beverage. Upon your return our site should be up and running again.
FilePost Support Team

41e7f2f5f5.png

FTP speed really s*cks... :facepalm:

That's almost 40% faster than mine :facepalm:

I am getting 40 Kb/s speed on web upload...FTP upload speed is more poor than web upload...I am unable to upload files with such speed.

If RU effecting the Web upload speed because cut it off or if possible keep a separate server for RU user.

I continue asking you to post your specific cases to our support team - with the details about your location. Or pm me your e-mail addresses.

the system is not counting sales. check it please

I am making 3 - 5 sales every day.

2 days have passed and only 1 sale

The system counts sales correctly. You can make test sales if you want to.

Please reply me !!!

when would you fix ftp speed ???

Stop panic! At least be polite. Send me your e-mail address.

My mistake in changing the Affiliate Plan. Please change my Affiliate Plan from Revenue Share to Pay per Download.

My Account: dance9x

Thank you!

You can always switch to PPD plan yourself in your account settings - a new plan becomes active next day at midnight.

@djkelaj

I love you almost that I can eat you alive.

:D :D :D

For the topic : I can get only 300-600Kbps today. Better than nothing.

Could you allow to paste 500 links to remote upload, but it can be uploading max 50 files at once? It is hard to copy 50 files every time

they may plan to it 5 or 10 to cool burning servers, u say 500 ??? u kidding ???
disks are about to burn due to heavy download and upload. 50 is good

up max remote files to 100, please ;)

At the moment the number of files for RU is limited by 50 files. We do not think it is a good idea to increase it to 100 now, especially during the weekend that is usually high time for uploading. Sure, once we make sure the system is stable, this limit will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back