FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't answer my question. I do know how the system works. FilePost receives DMCA notice from copyright holder and then you delete the offending files. The uploader sees the deleted files and the reason "DMCA".

My question is: if you are serious about not supporting illegal content why don't you ban people who have received repeated DMCA take-down notices?

First strike: warning
Second strike: warning
Third strike: BAN.

i have joined filepost more than 4 months,Rarely heard of filepost ban it's affiliate
just few days ago filepost have banned a affiliate who with 9TB Hollywood movies and now ppl started wondering will their account be banned or not ,and obviously it's not a good thing

so i think ban a affiliate is unnecessary
when you ban someone there soon will be some rumours

piratebay, SHUT......up and be polite, I had personal problems with GOD DAMN RDP before.
before knowing that, DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE I'm A MORON. I do not trust RDP companies anymore cause most of their owners are moron like you.

you can use ftp upload since FP use a different password for that

Right now our engineers are optimizing the upload process, we hope that would improve the situation with upload. I ask for your patience - we will stand this load.

EU uber slow, since 4 days please fix things like they were previous coz i guess people will drop filepost if issues wont be fixed fast, plus extend web cookie session as i cannot login every 30 seconds i'm not clicking in filepost, please.
Thank you.
Wireshark Cookie Dump:

OKCancel​

I am using firefox but it's only happening with filepost...others file hostings are fine...any clues?
Wireshark Cookie Dump:

OKCancel​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back