FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, FP

I can't RU to Filesonic, it gives ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND error sometimes. Plus my current session would be terminated so I have to log in again. What's wrong?

Regards.

Update: Logged in by using https seems can prevent logging out, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
great update, may i ask again that you update Premium banners though. The purple background on every single banner is just not attractive and im seeing banners NO WHERE because of this :facepalm:. Thanks for considering.

We keep making new banners, will take your comment into consideration. I understand that purple color may be to aggressive.

Can't connect to ftp and web upload is hell slow!

Do you still face the problem? What host do you connect to - EU or USA?

Hi FilePost

I can't upload my files to FilePost US Server :(

What error do you get?

Hi, FP

I can't RU to Filesonic, it gives ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND error sometimes. Plus my current session would be terminated so I have to log in again. What's wrong?

Regards.

You need to contact FSO for that, we are not responsible for their RU work. And sure we do not have access to the code.

While generating Links...I want to suggest a thing..which i find may beuseful.

While generating the Short Link...it will be better to have filepost.com rather than fp.io because many of my downloaders thought its another host and looks suspicious...

Using short link is very useful as i can see that 80% of my Oron links are not dead because of shortlinks rather than original file names in the link.

For a person like me..who downloads hundreds of files everyday..its just not possible to rename..Also people like to see original file names.. in mega threads...as they follow just one format in a particular xxx paysite..
I think that it's a good idea.

I'm getting all the time errors on remote upload :facepalm:
From 10 links 4 are up and 6 are errors ...if you dont belive me i can give you a screenshot with my last uploading try ...
Nov 16, 2011 22:15 Error
Nov 16, 2011 22:13 Error

Can you make something please?

@FilePost whats happend with my account? 3 day ago I use 180days premium voucher, today I look in account and status is free...

id: eksperymenty4

I'm getting all the time errors on remote upload :facepalm:
From 10 links 4 are up and 6 are errors ...if you dont belive me i can give you a screenshot with my last uploading try ...

Can you make something please?

What hosting do you upload files from mostly? What error do you get ( place the mouse over the Error message)?

@FilePost whats happend with my account? 3 day ago I use 180days premium voucher, today I look in account and status is free...

id: eksperymenty4

Pm me the voucher id and where it was received from.

very bad upload speed from eu server :(

What speed do you face? I believe you upload via ftp TO eu servers, right?

Appeared finally... :)

Good to know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back