FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the bug of slowness of deletion of thousand of files "your system try to move them to the Removed Files cause this problem I think" and wiping Removed Files is available only for PAGE bY PAGE deletion. We can not delete
all files in folder, locks the browser

Looking forward for some Point system so that we can use the points to extend Premium..

filepost looks real solid

You can obtain a voucher for a discounted price from your balance.

I found the bug of slowness of deletion of thousand of files "your system try to move them to the Removed Files cause this problem I think" and wiping Removed Files is available only for PAGE bY PAGE deletion. We can not delete
all files in folder, locks the browser

I am afraid there may be nothing to do here - you talk about thousand files - and you should understand that such requests may slow down the system. Any system should be used according to some rules, especially high-load projects.

Hello FilePost staff. Whats the average of your speeds with a premium account? Thanks :)

We do not limit speed for premium users - there can be up to several GB/s - depending again on a user's channel.

You can put your voucher here

f050006656.png

Long time, It cannot access from Japan.....

Do you get any errors or something? Can you pm me a screenshot? We can see visits today from Japan as well as downloads, that is why we need more details.

i think there's something wrong with wu's server not something wrong with filepost,because filesonic can't ru from wu
too

Unfortunately, still the most part of mistakes from FSO is due to blocked IPs. Actually, FSO confirmed there are no limitations for our IPs, however seems the system does that on a regular basis.

I'm uploading files via ftp, but I do not appear in the file list ..
Also try to come up with the "image file uploader" and I do not appear in the list files ..
that may be happening?

I'm uploading files via ftp, but I do not appear in the file list ..
Also try to come up with the "image file uploader" and I do not appear in the list files ..
that may be happening?

What size do your files have? Do you have a premium account? Pm me your e-mail and names of the files that did not appear in your account. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back