FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
djkelaj mate same problem with me remote upload is very slow.
facepalm.gif

Filepost team kindly fix this ASAP

I agree with Deadlysting. That's one of the main factors that attracted me to try filepost.
BTW: When users rebill, can they still choose the 5-day plan?

If a user chooses a 5-day plan, this plan is rebilled then into one month subscription. If you mean something else please let me know.

Thanks for the quick reply.

About the RU, the transfer speed is fast enough, but the queuing time is too long, sure it's sometimes but always. I understand what the peak hours mean, just wanna give you guys some feedbacks. Like right now, I have 3 files keep queuing about 10 minutes.

To be honest, I also think filepost is cool as a new filehost, that's why I'm using it, especially the fast payments. ;)

Regards.

Sure, thank you for your feedback. We have plans for new servers for future months already what should help to stand the load.

is remote VERY slow ?? for 3 days ??? for you ?

Could you please let me know the speed you experience? And what exactly file hostings you upload from. Thanks.

I think too many members joined cause this speed problem

remote is stopped again

Last edited:
Hi FilePost, I want to be your uploader. I'm a newbie and don't have enought momey to get premeium. Can't you make me premium account? only 1 or 2 mounth premium and i will have enought money to buy premium acc by myseft
My referral link is xxxxxxxxx
Thanks so much

mod edit: no referral links allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back