FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I Remote Upload a file,
My e mail address shows under file Description
So anyone who downloads my files can see my e mail address.
How do I ignore this problem???
pls help me???

How do you pay within a partnership program?
Within a partnership affiliate program we pay 60% of your sales and rebills (3-day, 1-month and 3-month subscriptions obtained with PayPal or credit card). So if your files bring lots of sales, it may be more profitable for you to choose the revenue share program. Please note that the chargebacks and refunds are deducted from the account balance.
A BIG QUESTION???
Why not paying for 6 months and 1 year Premium sales????
and
Why not paying for sales made through Alertpay???
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!!!
:O:O:O:O:O:O

I remote uploaded 80 files from Filesonic to Filepost. It was very fast. Only problem, is search finds every file 4 times in search result. When I remote uploaded, file manager showed there are 80 active files, when i tried to delete dups, it started reducing. I guess it is kind of bug. I don't want to lose my files and their links. :|

FP,

Could you please include the space and other special character such as (@) on the generation of DL link?
When I upload a file with filename that includes space the generated direct download link was broken due to space when I'm posting it on the forum

This will help to identify the name of files for the downloader.

Thanks

The EU FTP upload speed is really slow...
Each file just get 300 KB/s...
Where's the great speed gone?
I upload from NL server.
hope it can come back to normal asap.

Ok, clear!
I will buy premium from my ref, this is ok? Because I want sure you don't cheat rebills before replace Filesonic and use your service. Filesonic paid higher ($17/ sale with me) but Filesonic don't have rebills, so I don't like them anymore. And now, I think Filepost is better than Filesonic because Filepost have rebills, webmaster always love rebills. And I want check 100% rebills is counted. Will come back to report soon.
Thanks!

I would recommend you to ask someone ( who does not have an account yet) to purchase a premium via your file - in this case you will be able to check. Otherwise if you would like to purchase premiums again via the files of some other people, first make sure you have ALL cookies cleared.

when I Remote Upload a file,
My e mail address shows under file Description
So anyone who downloads my files can see my e mail address.
How do I ignore this problem???
pls help me???

Seems Description field in Options section in RU was filled in automatically via the browser. Next time when you upload files please make sure this field is empty. Our engineers are also aware of this point and will try to create something preventing from such autofillings...

yes, i'm using EU ftp server since my RDP is on NL server
could you do some improvement on the speed?

That is strange to see low upload speed. Since we installed new servers in Europe, our partners from Europe are really content with the speed - thus that is not usual thing. Could you please submit a ticket to our team with the results of the 'tracert ftp-eu.filepost.com ' command ,we will review the route path.

your remote upload is the best one, I will buy 1 year account tonighty when I go back home

Thank you, good to know you have good upload speed!

How do you pay within a partnership program?
Within a partnership affiliate program we pay 60% of your sales and rebills (3-day, 1-month and 3-month subscriptions obtained with PayPal or credit card). So if your files bring lots of sales, it may be more profitable for you to choose the revenue share program. Please note that the chargebacks and refunds are deducted from the account balance.
A BIG QUESTION???
Why not paying for 6 months and 1 year Premium sales????
and
Why not paying for sales made through Alertpay???
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!!!

Just there are not rebills for 6 and 12-month plans ( they are not prolongated automatically), that is why we sure do not pay for them ( there are not such rebills).

And you are not correct about AlertPay - we pay for these sales. AlertPay is actually a credit card method.

I remote uploaded 80 files from Filesonic to Filepost. It was very fast. Only problem, is search finds every file 4 times in search result. When I remote uploaded, file manager showed there are 80 active files, when i tried to delete dups, it started reducing. I guess it is kind of bug. I don't want to lose my files and their links. :|

Please submit a technical ticket with specific file names and examples from your account - our team will look into that.

FP,

Could you please include the space and other special character such as (@) on the generation of DL link?
When I upload a file with filename that includes space the generated direct download link was broken due to space when I'm posting it on the forum

This will help to identify the name of files for the downloader.

Thanks

Please also submit a ticket with the file example from your account.

The EU FTP upload speed is really slow...
Each file just get 300 KB/s...
Where's the great speed gone?
I upload from NL server.
hope it can come back to normal asap.

Could you please submit a ticket to our team with the results of the 'tracert ftp-eu.filepost.com ' command , we will review the route path.

i have buy premium. seems to be great
signature_ngebid.jpg
signature_wuploadputih.jpg
signature_filesonicputih.jpg
signature_fileserveputih.jpg
signature_glumboputih.jpg
signature_upstaputih.jpg
signature_filepostputih.jpg

hello filepost,

I want to change my Affiliate Plan:Revenue Share ,today is the first day when i uploaded files on filepost and my plan pay per downloads.I try to change it but i can't.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back