FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Your download is not found or has expired. Please try again."
A few minutes ago another downloader received this message again. It´s not good when people replies your posts saying "I can´t download from the host you are using". Next thing they do is avoid your posts :(
Anyway, most complaints are from people trying to download files with their browsers. In my case, none of the Jdownloader users seems to have any trouble. I can advice people to use JD, but sales will be harder (they already are for me, now on PPD)
Hope you can fix this ;)

Because users still get error :"Your download is not found or has expired. Please try again."

FilePost

my stats are low

is the problem with the downloads?

This problem was fixed yesterday, and we have not received such complaints since yesterday actually. Also we can see from the statistics that there is no decrease in downloads today.

If your customers report any errors - ask the to contact us directly via the site or submit a technical ticket via the site yourself. At the moment there are no new tickets with such complaint.

come on leave this shit

X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

som eof my users complained unable to download from filepost

your table is a l'il off:

3382971.jpg

Last edited:
this is getting worse

1) limited 100 mb/hours
2) Free user download speed slow
3)Your download is not found or has expired. Please try again
4) profits are dwindling
5)complaints of users who can not download
6) competition with other servers is going to win but please improve these things for a better filepost

Please look at these points is very important for you and your website

thank you very much

this is getting worse

1) limited 100 mb/hours
4) profits are dwindling
6) competition with other servers is going to win but please improve these things for a better filepost

thank you very much

+1........

Around 1% of users were getting such a mistake due to specific internet connection settings, this issue was totally fixed on Monday, and we have not received new complaints since then about such error. All the users who reported this issue have confirmed that everything works fine now.

Thus users should not receive this error anymore. What is more, according to our statistics during the weekend, that did not influence the number of downloads.

That is why we ask everyone who gets such an error to report details about his browser and location to our support team via tickets. If your users get such mistake,please ask them to do the same. Yesterday and today we have not received any tickets about the issue...

som eof my users complained unable to download from filepost

your table is a l'il off:

3382971.jpg

Please let me know what browser you use and what version.

Why not add your site multi-language translation.

We are working on that, several languages should be available soon.

Free user download speed, very very slow, 30KB/s.

Have not received such complaints for a long time. What country do you download from? Do you use any special software for that?

Hi because I have so many downloads "Downloads served: 1762" and so little money?

filepost-2.jpg

What is the problem exactly?

this is getting worse

1) limited 100 mb/hours
4) profits are dwindling

thank you very much

As for the problem with downloads - I have explained the situation , the issue is fixed now. If your users complain about something, we need details - otherwise nothing can be investigated.

We also have not received complaints about slow download speed - please send any proof of that as well as your location.

You know we are doing everything to make the hosting the best one, we react to the problems in a fast manner and listen to the requirements of or partners.

thanks FP for great work, you pay fast and my diary earnings up to $10 for day :D

you can convert to premium my account??

ID sverdios

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back