FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Filepost i can't apply marketing setting please fix my account and change my plan to PPS my username i send you a pm!

Marketing settings are available to PPS and Mixed plans. You can find the details about marketing settings here: http://filepost.com/blog/post/42/

I'm trying FilPost for the first time and I'm using RU from a server (not from filehosts) and I see a huge delay uploading (Status: Queued).
Some comments above mention the same thing, so I would like to know how long usually takes to upload files using RU (Status: Downloading, Done)

We have already mentioned multiple times that files may stay in Queued status, however they are uploaded finally. Please try to upload files not in peak load moments. Also we plan to add new servers on a regular basis to support the load.

since wupload is gone i am gonna start working with you guys

edit

why does security questions and answers vanishes after it has been created just make sure question is

left

Done for security purpose.

my acc has been suspended. I sent email to support two weeks ago but no response.
Please tell me the reason to suspend my acc .
my ID : dovanlai at gmail dot com

Check your spam or submit a new request.

FilePost Atlast New Era of Uploading, Hey FilePost, Its Possible to FilePost to FilePost RU???

No, we respect uniqueness of materials of our partners.

need banners

You can find multiple banners in your account http://filepost.com/myaccount/linktous/

Speed download very sad (200kb/s) with premium

That is strange speed for premium users, should be higher. Please submit a ticket to our team and provide details about your location.

@Everyone - as for the news about Wupload, we understand that may result in increasing load on our servers (RU), we will discuss this question within our team. We do not plan to forbid RU though.

@FilePost

If you don't limit the number of new affiliate, you will be flood with the numbers of upload traffic, then you will be the next that sink.

:)

Last edited:
@Filepost:
I want know will you keep Affiliate Program or not? Because a lot filehosts close Affiliate Program when they in MPAA Lists (Hotfile, Rapidshare, Wupload, Duckload...). I'm very scared at this time when Wupload is closed!
I think I will trust filehosts from Russia, they will safe better than filehosts from USA, Netherlands, Hong Kong...

@javlite

WU didn't stop affiliate program because MPAA, they stop because they didn't get enough to pay all the cost they have. They make a good move. They keep running affiliate program on FSn that got high sale.

They don't have reason to loose money for their fighting brand (WU)

FilePost will stop affiliate program or not, it's depend on how much they can convert free user to be paid user. There are nothing live long as forever.

@djkelaj not only RU, ftp dead too. Traffic is flooding from sinking WU.

@Filepost:
I want know will you keep Affiliate Program or not? Because a lot filehosts close Affiliate Program when they in MPAA Lists (Hotfile, Rapidshare, Wupload, Duckload...). I'm very scared at this time when Wupload is closed!
I think I will trust filehosts from Russia, they will safe better than filehosts from USA, Netherlands, Hong Kong...

things like that will not happen :)

@javlite

WU didn't stop affiliate program because MPAA, they stop because they didn't get enough to pay all the cost they have. They make a good move. They keep running affiliate program on FSn that got high sale.

They don't have reason to loose money for their fighting brand (WU)

FilePost will stop affiliate program or not, it's depend on how much they can convert free user to be paid user. There are nothing live long as forever.

@djkelaj not only RU, ftp dead too. Traffic is flooding from sinking WU.

This is reason :facepalm:, I'm sure Wupload have a lot money, they don't want close Aff program:
http://torrentfreak.com/mpaa-lists-notorious-pirate-sites-to-u-s-government-111028/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back