FilePom - Earn up $130/10k PPD - No Limit Speed- Daily Payout via WMZ, PP, PZ, Skrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed there is an error in earnings shown in my account, but whereas in the reports (statistics) page the total earnings is correct. But, the payout is based on my accounts earnings. Refer to the screenshots below.. The earnings suppose to be 5.99 in the account information page, instead of 4.99. Please fix this issue..

FilePom2.jpg

FilePom1.jpg

Mean you was select both date has paid before.

Hello there, can you upgrade my account to premium:
Account: Besnik

Thank you.

Contact me when you have first payout request.

history Date Amount Status 2014-08-02 €11.62 PENDING. Why?

Mean you was not get paid

Will there be pay with PayPal?

At this time we can not pay via paypal

P/s:
AUtTJp4.jpg

Best Regards,
Camry

All payment has sent!

Best Regards,
Camry

Last edited:
Hi, My user name is super_king i have already requested 6.67 USD on 26.08.2014 which was not received till now in my Paypal account. Today i have changed my payment option paypal to Payza in my account setting. so Please re send my previous requested 6.67 USD in my Payza account after receiving my payment i will resume my work with your site. Thanks in advance. super_king

Paypal will add this money to your account soon.

Keep your job with FilePom normally
I'll pay via Payza to you on next request payout

Best Regards,
Camry

till now i NOT get my payment as i told before and pls pay my requested money paypal or payza

Paypal will add this money to your account soon.

Keep your job with FilePom normally
I'll pay via Payza to you on next request payout

Best Regards,
Camry

till now i NOT get my payment as i told before and pls pay my requested money paypal or payza

Paypal are working on this transaction, I can not send payment again after they processed this payment.

You can working and request other payment normally via Payza when waiting this transaction.

Best Regards,
Camry

Mean you was select both date has paid before.

Best Regards,
Camry

All payment has sent!

Best Regards,
Camry

No, I haven't requested for a payout yet, but there is a difference in earnings in my account page and reports page. Please check there is a difference of $1 :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back