FilePom - Earn up $130/10k PPD - No Limit Speed- Daily Payout via WMZ, PP, PZ, Skrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Camry,

I Think Independent is correct mate,even i face the same problem from yesterday,suddenly the downloads have dropped to half from yesterday ,in a span of one hour not even the stats increased and today we i have nearly 160 downloads ,but only 56 are counted rest all are zero,if you say only one ip ,i have verified the downloads and all are from different countries,so please check if some problem with the stats please.

My user id:dmlnayudu

and i have mirror the same files in other host which pay less than you,but i am getting good downloads there compare to filepom ,so please check and update mate,daily i use to get 900 + downloads but yesterday it was just 400 even though the amount the files and work i do is the same

Hi Camry,

There is one more issue

The downloads are not getting counted ...I have uploaded few files and asked couple of users to download for testing and after they downloaded i waited for 1 hour ,but the downloads are not reflecting at all .
There is some problem for sure from yesterday,please can you fix it .so that i can start the uploading again

I am not sure what happening more than 2 plus hours i have uploaded and posted the files not even single file is showing downloads,whats happening ,why its been frozen ,is this some error ,which needs to be fixed ?how do we get the loss covered ????

Better i stop to upload until this issue is fixed

- Download counted if download finished 100%
- Max money are 0,1$ per Unique 1IP

It looks like the stats are frozen and out of 48 downloads only 15 are counted so far...:facepalm:
Need to really look into this issue & solve pls.. Thanks.

Can you also upgrade my account to premium? Username: prins511

Your account upgraded

Regards,

Its for sure the obligate "weekend-cheating".

Of course the stats are frozen and really for several hours (but that's nothing new, alot Hosts turn off the counter at weekend) , but maybe we are all "Cheater" if we complain this.

Regards

Best Regards,
FilePom Admin

@Camry

Are you kidding me?

First I know this

Second,

I'm not the only one which wrote here that the stats are frozen. I have today only 1 (!!!!!!!) counted download and you will tell me everything is fine? Really?

And whats about the other people which wrote the same?

Regards

Hi camry we know that stats...no need to explain again..but since u have disabled or have done some change for testing or what ever it is.the downs don't count r show.after u enabled the max 0.3 per IP download count started.so u cannot say that everything is normal...but we agree its ur host and u can change but please inform users.....bcoz of the change we lost some money and more valid time.....if u want to grow big in market u should have stability. Dining something like this will loose ur users.as many people still doesn't trust ur host as u r new.but thanks for making it back to 0.3 max per IP.need to rethink k now should I continue to upload

Yes Not HAppy yet all ,stats today again gone down..not sure what is happening in the site...its new but not trusted now,from the past 3 days its been worst...stats frozens several times and camry instead of checking states no issue,Camry please check this is not normal something is wrong mate...u need to check and fix it ...else no one will like to upload in ur forum and u will be loosing people and ends up with one more scam site ones people starsts complaining about the status

Well, i don't get any issue for the stats since it's stabil at my side. But what i know is 0.1 or 0.3 per ip is counted for all uploaders not only for your account. So if someone with that ip has downloaded others file for 0.1 than when he download agian from you, you won't get any cents. May be that's why the download counts added but you don't get any cents. It's the same for all hosts except hosts that not used limitation $ for 1 ip which is seldom. I think it's not good if i write here which host it is. But the point is almost all host used the same method. But i'll complain too if i my stats drops :P

Last edited:
Dear javlegend i have today ZERO counted downloads, and this is impossible.

Cheating is cheating.

Regards

Well if 0 counted downloads than may be there is a problem but i get normal download. So if like that i won't give any words again coz the case is different than i tought.

javlegend[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] we know that bro,but tell me how for the same 900 + downloads i use to get 2+ $ last week and suddenly status dropped and downloads freezed and out of 200 downloads from different countries only 20 files are paid...bro if nothing is cheating then status should be same from the last week and last 3 weeks ...so there is a problem which we are concern about [/FONT]

We don't care not value member so if have anyone have not good revenue so can leave us.

Again, we never cheat!

Best Regards,

javlegend we know that bro,but tell me how for the same 900 + downloads i use to get 2+ $ last week and suddenly status dropped and downloads freezed and out of 200 downloads from different countries only 20 files are paid...bro if nothing is cheating then status should be same from the last week and last 3 weeks ...so there is a problem which we are concern about
Well if many says like that so may be there's a problem there since i just used this host for 1+ week. I have the same counted download everyday from the first i join for around 2000-3000 every day and the same $ average everyday. Let see if i have this problem in future. I'll tell you if i get the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back