FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fileparadox you rejected my payment which i requestedin 28-02 so should i request again or wat ?

Please request it again and remind me about it in 10-15 days.

Update: Any sales that come through our primary "reseller" --> we are manually adding their sales amount to respective PPS referrers. You will receive an email regarding your affiliates and sales you got. The money will be added directly to your account.

FileParadox, any prediction on when you will make webmoney payouts that were supposed to be paid on March 15th? Just asking because I really need my payout ASAP, due to some unforseen expenses.

fileparadox you rejected my payment which i requestedin 28-02 so should i request again or wat ?

Please request it again and remind me about it in 10-15 days.

Update: Any sales that come through our primary "reseller" --> we are manually adding their sales amount to respective PPS referrers. You will receive an email regarding your affiliates and sales you got. The money will be added directly to your account.

Paypal Payment. when will be held. a time.. please:'(

you seem to totally ignore your other filehost already
can you transfer my balance from f2s to fp so i can forget about it too.

i immediately post after you said you are closing down f2s, now it's been a week, when can you start transfering balance from f2s to fp?

17th Mar 2015, 03:47 PM
Do not worry. We have the data backed up and today I will transfer the funds.

Last edited:
earnind drop significantly, are u counting normal ?

3131.jpg

where is Webmoney Payout .....
Still Waiting 1.5 Months Pass And this host cant pay never replying .. may be his mind to cheat our payments ...

earnind drop significantly, are u counting normal ?

3131.jpg

We are counting perfectly like before.

Still Waiting 1.5 Months Pass And this host cant pay never replying .. may be his mind to cheat our payments ...

we are still here and we are already behind payments and everyone knows that. We are working on paying affiliates who have requested till 02-15/2015. Saying things about cheating won't get you payment before others.

FileParadox said:
we are still here and we are already behind payments and everyone knows that. We are working on paying affiliates who have requested till 02-15/2015. Saying things about cheating won't get you payment before others.
Check please:
Payments history: nguyenhoang
DateAmountStatus
2015-03-08$XX.36PENDING
2015-02-13$XX.12PENDING
2014-12-13$XX.XXPAID

We are counting perfectly like before.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-02-23$XX.XXPENDING

Here is my history of payout process still process means still unpaid

how about replying to my inquiry?
you promise to transfer f2s to fp a few time for the past few weeks but never did, now you just ignore it, what happen?

words, words, words,
is more than a month and a half that I asked qusto payment has not arrived yet
you always say you are going to pay all .......

Date Amount Status
2015-02-06 $30.22 PENDING

This site is a scam. I had a payment pending for 1 week+ and when I asked them about it they said that payment methos is not supported even though it is in the options in the withdrawal page then they banned my IP and ignored me.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back