FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was using fp and ul and still using UL and I was a loyal member of fp since months I exceeded over 10TB and gave up on FP because cannot upload anyfile instead of premium account fileparadox please look at my previous sales stats and decide either to extend my storage or this is it or any other way for me .

Long live FP

Whats the speed download for free and registered users? Storage space for registered users? How long files do last for registered users?

100 kb/s for both. Storage space for free registered users is 500GB and for Premium members is 10TB (can be extended if your stats are good). For free registered users, the inactive files will stay active for 30 days from last download. For Premium users, it is set as 60 days, however, it can also be extended depending on your stats.

fileparadox extend my premium please

it will end today

user:ruicosta

Your account has been upgraded to Premium.

Fileparadox , Please Stop/reject payment . my account hacked , it changed info payment
username : namcap87
thanks

Done.

Nice to know that you continue to NOT reply to private messages......

Lovely.................

I didn't see the point in replying to you because you are talking of things that are irrelevant to you right now. You are only occupying 2.3TB space and you are asking about having more space than 10TB. :facepalm:

Nice to know that you continue to NOT reply to private messages......

Lovely.................

I didn't see the point in replying to you because you are talking of things that are irrelevant to you right now. You are only occupying 2.3TB space and you are asking about having more space than 10TB. :facepalm:

And wouldn't a reply to the message be at least the correct thing to do? Show some courtesy? Otherwise, we just think you are ignoring us and our messages......

But thanks for the 'reply'. I'll contact you again when the problem arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back