FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fileparadox.... why don't you even bother to reply to private messages?? I sent you a message days ago and didn't get a reply at all.

Please!! It's about the storage space!

Fileparadox.... why don't you even bother to reply to private messages?? I sent you a message days ago and didn't get a reply at all.

You are a PPD user + not getting any sales from you - therefore the maximum space allotted to you will be 10TB.

You are a PPD user + not getting any sales from you - therefore the maximum space allotted to you will be 10TB.

NOT fair. I have never abused your storage space, I've brought you more users as my referrals... so what if I'm on PPD?
I'd think that, not abusing storage space, being a premium user and bringing more users to the site would qualify me to get more storage space or even unlimited storage space.
I mean.... you already delete files even for premium users.... so why not give the unlimited space?

NOT fair. I have never abused your storage space, I've brought you more users as my referrals... so what if I'm on PPD?
I'd think that, not abusing storage space, being a premium user and bringing more users to the site would qualify me to get more storage space or even unlimited storage space.
I mean.... you already delete files even for premium users.... so why not give the unlimited space?
Because giving unlimited space means investing their money for servers and they want to spend those money on luxurious assets for themselves. :P

For my two cents worth, I dropped this filehost as of yesterday since they do not have a competitive edge against the other filehosts with the 2 restrictions of 10TB (even my external hdd at home has more than 10tb of data) and at the same time the 60 day file retention policy. FP should learn from the other hosts and know that there can only be one restriction if they want to impose, either 10TB of data but no 60 days of inactive or unlimited storage space but up to 60 days from last download.

Because giving unlimited space means investing their money for servers and they want to spend those money on luxurious assets for themselves. :P

For my two cents worth, I dropped this filehost as of yesterday since they do not have a competitive edge against the other filehosts with the 2 restrictions of 10TB (even my external hdd at home has more than 10tb of data) and at the same time the 60 day file retention policy. FP should learn from the other hosts and know that there can only be one restriction if they want to impose, either 10TB of data but no 60 days of inactive or unlimited storage space but up to 60 days from last download.

Bringing in referrals doesn't help us in paying server bills. If your referrals don't even purchase premium, then there is no money for us to pay server bills. You were occupying about 22TB space for the past 2 months and got max of 3 sale. :facepalm:

We have users that are using 10-15TB of space and earning over $600 easily.

As for the 2 things you are talking about:

1) We will easily extend storage space for any uploader that is having good stats.
2) We can also extend file retention duration for good uploaders that are not wasting space.

Tofuwizard, if you have dropped us, please delete your files.

Note:
We are here to support uploaders who do not abuse storage space. Any Webmaster who is occupying less storage space and is bringing good sales and quality traffic - we will be giving them high rates (PM us), more storage space and file retention duration.

Last edited:
@Fileparadox: You can't blame me for abusing the storage space if users are failing to buy FP account through my links. It is their choice to buy a premium or not. Also, I tried various methods too to generate sales eg changing premium filesize, promoting FP links as the first link of download, upload premium only single links but most of them just generate downloads rather than sale If you do know any hidden tips that I'm aware of, I would gladly try it out with the files I already uploaded.

I won't be uploading anymore to you because obviously I can't. But I won't be deleting my files too because i) there's still a small amount of money left in my account ii) The files already uploaded are still able to make a sale or two as quite a number of the large files are unique and premium only. If you do keep to your word, it will get deleted after 60 days if no one downloads from it as agreed upon when I signed up as a premium member.

I understand your situation of wanting to pay your bills, but at the same time do consider that not everyone is able to generate that large amount of sales from a huge traffic site.

Last edited:
@Fileparadox: You can't blame me for abusing the storage space if users are failing to buy FP account through my links. It is their choice to buy a premium or not. Also, I tried various methods too to generate sales eg changing premium filesize, promoting FP links as the first link of download, upload premium only single links but most of them just generate downloads rather than sale If you do know any hidden tips that I'm aware of, I would gladly try it out with the files I already uploaded.

I won't be uploading anymore to you because obviously I can't. But I won't be deleting my files too because i) there's still a small amount of money left in my account ii) The files already uploaded are still able to make a sale or two as quite a number of the large files are unique and premium only. If you do keep to your word, it will get deleted after 60 days if no one downloads from it as agreed upon when I signed up as a premium member.

I understand your situation of wanting to pay your bills, but at the same time do consider that not everyone is able to generate that large amount of sales from a huge traffic site.

I understand that not all are able to generate sale but 22TB space = 170 EUR for us (approx.). In 2 months you had 3 sales - about $20-25. We are giving PPD revenue for Jdownloader downloads also (users not viewing ads). So basically we are at very huge loss here. I hope you understand our point.

As of the trick - As you have some unique content, you can always set those files "premium only".

Best Regards
FP

check pm plz

Replied :)

Last edited:
hey Fp i am also user of Fp but not had a sale i have some space too but i am working from last 35 days not get a single sale still working 829 download till now .. did u suggest me ppd mode... hope waiting for answer

hey Fp i am also user of Fp but not had a sale i have some space too but i am working from last 35 days not get a single sale still working 829 download till now .. did u suggest me ppd mode... hope waiting for answer

You can switch to PPD and check how much you can earn through that.

Update:

Linksnappy's debrid account banned. If you guys find more debrid websites using FP - let us know and we will work towards banning their accounts also.

Last edited:
please fix FTP
Couldn't establish connection with the server ftp1.fileparadox.in:21.
Couldn't establish connection with the server ftp2.fileparadox.in:21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back