FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
2014-09-27$32.99PENDING
2014-09-15$30.73PENDING
Still not receive payment. Can you check ????

Your account doesn't have any files, therefore, we are inspecting the payout. If everything is good, you will receive your payout pending of 15th September in 2 days.

Please upgrade premium for me my id: dlmanaos

PM your stats from previous host.

2014-09-04$30.00PENDING

Still pending (webmoney)
When I get it?
User : sssddd7

Your payout will be completed in few minutes. Thank you.

Last edited:
Your account doesn't have any files, therefore, we are inspecting the payout. If everything is good, you will receive your payout pending of 15th September in 2 days.

I left your hosting about 3 months ago & new visitor bought new account or rebill via links not yet update new link. What wrong ????

You are misunderstanding me. Even if the uploader goes inactive, we still pay him, however, if your 1 and only sale of 1 year hasn't downloaded almost nothing..it can mean that he/she may file for a chargeback and that is when we take little extra time to pay the uploader as a precaution. You will receive your payment in 1-2 days.

I got the payment thank you FP, I think I will continue with your service... ;)

Took 3 days without statistics.

If you do if your download page there were these 3 days (ridiculous).

But I will not upload anything any more until you have your news.

Is Fileparadox down? Im using FDM download manager, it kept prompt me 'unknown server error' even if I get to download the speed I'm getting is only between
30 kb/s-100kb/s and most of the time it just prompt unknown server error.
Take note problem dosen't lies with FDM download manager as I had it test on other file sharing host and they dont give me any problem the speed is great as well, mind you I'm using fiber cable

What happened to Fileparadox such problems never occurred before?

Do response thanks!

Took 3 days without statistics.

If you do if your download page there were these 3 days (ridiculous).

But I will not upload anything any more until you have your news.
Hello,

Could you please clarify what do you mean? I am unable to understand you.

Is Fileparadox down? Im using FDM download manager, it kept prompt me 'unknown server error' even if I get to download the speed I'm getting is only between
Take note problem dosen't lies with FDM download manager as I had it test on other file sharing host and they dont give me any problem the speed is great as well, mind you I'm using fiber cable

Do response thanks!
Current ftp servers are slow at the moment. We are making arrangements to change them tomorrow, so, any further uploads from tomorrow will not have slow downloads.

Last edited:
Hello,

Do response thanks!
Current ftp servers are slow at the moment. We are making arrangements to change them tomorrow, so, any further uploads from tomorrow will not have slow downloads.

I see but does that means all uploads in the past will continue to have slow downloads even after tomorrow?

Hello,

I see but does that means all uploads in the past will continue to have slow downloads even after tomorrow?
When we move the ftp uploads to other server that is known for handling it nicely..the current servers will be only used for downloading so it should speed up.
Also, we are in the process of ordering new server(s) to replace them. Files will be transferred from the current servers to the new ones then.

I've been 4 days without stats.

According to its page there has been not a single download in these 4 days (ridiculous).

But won't upload anything until they give me a solution, the problem is that everything that I've uploaded safe that she is giving something (not my).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back