FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to upgrade to premium membership (A month, 12.99 USD) by VISA but failed. When I completed the process all I got is this blank page.

payment.jpg

Does the system really work? Could anyone help?

Your internet connection may have been having issue or your browser is not supporting some things. We have had sales from the same gateway today - It is working :)

can you make Minimum payout amount $10.

Sorry - that won't be possible. The minimum is $30 and it is easy to achieve it.

I tried to upgrade to premium membership (A month, 12.99 USD) by VISA but failed. When I completed the process all I got is this blank page.

payment.jpg

Does the system really work? Could anyone help?

i have no idea but try to disable adblocker if you have it or try with other browser

check date of you computer

clean cashe

Last edited:
FTP2 is working a little bit slower for 1gbps speed

Whether Payout on Bank works without problem? You already sent money to somebody through Bank wire?

FTP2 is working a little bit slower for 1gbps speed

Whether Payout on Bank works without problem? You already sent money to somebody through Bank wire?

FTP2 is working properly for me - I am able to get 50-70 MB/s uploading speed.

Bank Wire transfer won't work at the moment. We are trying to make a deal with someone to charge less fees for it.

New Affiliate Plan has been Added:

Webmaster Preferred Sale Plan (WPS) - Affiliates receive 50% of Initial Sales, 50% of Rebills, 10% of Websites, 5% of Referral.
Note: We have special offers available for webmasters and affiliates who can bring more than 30 sales per month!

PayPal has been enabled as Payout option.

@Paradox : sorry you not reply comment of me?
why you said paid after 28th or 1st March, then you said wait 48 hours for make payments.
But I dont get money to wmz. Why you not paid?
Bad

why you said paid after 28th or 1st March, then you said wait 48 hours for make payments.
Bad

You must be thinking we are that host that do not check for fraud payments or users that become their own referral?

Please verify why your affiliates are using the same IPs? (do not forget that we can check all IPs that were used to access the accounts)

why they are not downloading any of the files?

why have none of them accessed their premium accounts after buying Premium?

Bad

You must be thinking we are that host that do not check for fraud payments or users that become their own referral?

Please verify why your affiliates are using the same IPs? (do not forget that we can check all IPs that were used to access the accounts)

why they are not downloading any of the files?

why have none of them accessed their premium accounts after buying Premium?

before, I have said.
I only know share and spam affiliate link and file's link. Someone register and update premium. Download or no download I dont know.
Use or dont use is thier decision.
Can them use for other purpose.
You have said paid for me 28th or 1st March. I wait but you not paid?
why? pending request 2014-01-28???
when you can paid for pending?

Hi bro,

Great idea to implement this WPS profit mode and add paypal. Have send you a PM and also leave a message at ur main page. Having difficulty to verify the sites using meta tag. Kindly assist.

Cheers
g123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back