FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@nobostar:

1) we have removed Torrent Leech funtionality

2) have added PayPal Cash Card as Payout option for USA folks only.

3) Have decreased the max. uploading file size to 10GB per file to provide better I/O performance of the HDDs.

We are still working on the payoneer gateway...had little delay in submitting the application but that is next on our list.

We are also working on having few new features (ability to select a folder for upload) along with better security of the script.

FTP still are getting errors, i cant complete my uploadss

Hi,

FTP upload is very very fast, Im impressed.

HxR6Yef.jpg

@drokam - you can use FTP2 now. Like I said yesterday... FTP1 is having DNS propagation issues. It may take 24-48 hours to get resolved.

Last edited:
Hi FP :) ftp1 (i have test ony one) is very slow since 20min. could you fix it or is it a bug ?

ftp works, but FP look my stats... 400>600 dls before down, now i have 50>7 dls ...

PS : if i can't generate more Downloads, I ask you again to extend my premium access by month, once my current period expired :sun:

Last edited:
Hi FP.
Please, it's time to do something, it's been a week that stats have lowered. This is not normal, like the guys before me have said, There currently something wrong.
Thank's take the necessary so that everything works normally!

somethings wrong

sales drop, downloads drop, refferals drop, money drop

Files link 502 Bad Gateway or 504 Gateway Time-out
referrals link 502 Bad Gateway or 504 Gateway Time-out

:(

Some of your files are on a troubled server. We are going to have it fixed asap so this error doesn't show up again.

buddy, you still not changed the promotion rate for PPD..??

PPD rates were changed and the promotion expired on 15th.

Hi FP.
Please, it's time to do something, it's been a week that stats have lowered. This is not normal, like the guys before me have said, There currently something wrong.
Thank's take the necessary so that everything works normally!

We are keeping track of the stats and yes there seems to be something wrong about it.
We have enabled more connections for users to connect to. If this continues till monday..we will switch back to the previous captcha. Also, the downloads are down because Jdownloader needs updating.

I don't think that there is problem with the stats, I think there is a problem with an ability to downlaod, I am premium and I can't download anything
JD can check that files are online but it takes approx. 5mins per single file (!). JD however cannot download anythin at all, it has status connecting very long time
Browser: exactly the same
What is weird, I can upload via ftp without any problem.
What others reporting, yeah, stats dropped terribly but I think its only because people are not able to download files.

After very long time both JD amd Browser reports:
[h=1]504 Gateway Time-out[/h]

Last edited:
Site is down, so conclusions... 15 days with +50% ppd = cool >>> and soon 15 days with shave ppd + down

+ without others things, paypal & payza has disappeared. 15>30 days for pay us (it depends if you made ​​the request to the correct date or not)
hum.

i don't leave your host FP, but could you think to us too ?

Last edited:
The website is up. We are fixing all the known issues 1 by 1.

We are going to be changing the DNS asap for reliable hosting. I understand what you guys are going through and will make it up to you in the coming month.

Fileparadox even though the site is up this is still not so stable at all, I experiencing hip-cups on downloading.

Yes the site is up but

504 GATEWAY TIME-OUT or 502 BAD GATEWAY still appearing thus it dosent seems like problem has been fixed at all? Do take note.

Last edited:
Fileparadox even though the site is up this is still not so stable at all, I experiencing hip-cups on downloading.

Yes the site is up but

504 GATEWAY TIME-OUT or 502 BAD GATEWAY still appearing thus it dosent seems like problem has been fixed at all? Do take note.

Downloading is working fine now . kindly confirm this.

We are working on the downloading speeds now.

Now I am able to get:
Downloading: 139 MB/s
Uploading 5,4 MB/s per file
So great work so far, I hope stats will be back to normal now because people can download without any problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back